<3>

~Image~ Trans Cartman from south park.

(I'm sorry I haven't updated this in awhile, my computer won't turn back on and I don't want to tell my mom because she gets pissed easily. If you have any solutions please put them in the comment and enjoy!!!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku's POV

          I hear the door open and put the spider away quick. I look at the door and see a fine dress woman that had just walked in. "Um.. Do you have Permission to be here sir?" The worker says walking near me. I don't know what to say, I mean my dad works here and everyone except for her knows me so...

          "Yes ma'am." I smile, she's not smiling yet, I can tell she has more questions. "What is your name, young man." Yup I was right. I'll give her my dad's name just in case I'm not allowed to be in here. "Hitoshi Midoriya" (I think, I don't read much theory type shit. Please tell me if I'm wrong.)

          Now she is smiling until she looks at the container where the spider is. "CLOSE IT!!!" I turn the container and grab the lid putting it back on the container.

          "Sir, may you please leave." We went silent for a minute. "Yes ma'am."
I leave silently and race home.

          I run in and start running to my room then stop in my tracks. "Izuku!? Is that you my baby" I retrace my steps the make a new route to the kitchen. "Yes mom" I lean on a counter. She walks to me with tears in her eyes "You didn't answer my call's zuzu!" I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

           I take out my phone and press the on button. Nothing. "Sorry, my phone was dead... I plug up my phone right now!" She wipes her tears and nods her head, going back to making dinner.

            "Come right back down when you're done plugging up your phone!" I continue running to my room and search for my charger. Then I feel a sharp pain. "GOD-" I fall on the ground.

            I hear my mom running to my room finding me on the floor. "IZUKU! ARE YOU OK?!" She Neal's down beside me and I get up slowly while she gives me support by holding my arm.

            Once we get to my bed I collapse on it holding my stomach from the pain. Mom runs back to the kitchen and gets some food that helps settle a stomach.

             She sets the food on the drawer
Beside my bed. "Take it easy hunny.." She kisses my forehead and leaves the room closing the door on the way out.

            I try to eat as much food as my stomach could hold but that wasn't much.. I fall asleep after finishing the cold drink and swallowing the water.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Ah yes, cold water. Sorry I couldn't continue this! I quite tired and I have school in the morning.)