<6>

ᴀʜʜ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴜꜱɪɴꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ >0< ~ᴢɪᴇᴋ

.

.

.

.

     I get up of the floor and run out the door with only my red shoes and a white t-shirt. "IZUKU!! WHERE YOU GOING?!" I hear my mom say behind me. I didn't bother to respond, I needed answers. I'm sorry. I keep running with the comic papers stuck to my hand swaying back and forth with the movement of my hands. I feel a great force on my body making me fall on to the ground. 

     Laying flat on the ground I raise my head to see what the force was. 

     A big mass shadowed over me. The figure was only wearing a black hoodie and a mask on his face, scaring the b'jesus out of me. He reaches out his hand for me but quickly pulls it back and speed walks away.

    I start getting up, raising my eyebrow. Weird dude.

    I fully get up and start running again. I arrive at a big building and stand at the entrance looking up at the building, looking it up and down.

    "Deku??" I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around a see Uraraka. "Omg! What a surprise!" She says while walking towards me, holding her hands up and wide. I get caught in her Arms.

      She lets go. "What are you doing here?!" She ask. I rub my dimple with my index finger. "I-I have always want to see... Spiders!" I say. It was half true, I mean what do you think she would think of me when I say "HEY URARAKA I HAVE SPIDER SUPER POWERS" yeah, very believable. 

"How Ironic! I was just going to see a tour of the lab they are being kept in! You wanna walk in with me?" Uraraka asks, basically jumping up and down in excitement. "Uhm.. Yeah, Why not"  I say Nervously. What am I thinking?! I can't get in there with Uraraka watching me with every move! 

         Uraraka and Me enter in the building and go to the desk to find our names. "I don't think i have one here, Uraraka.." I say, trying to backout. "Aw man.. You wanna just wait for me to get done then?" Uraraka asks. "Um.." I hum, looking around until I have an Idea, "Yeah! That will work, I might go next door and get something while waiting for you." I say, smiling. "Ok! See you later Deku!" Uraraka says, running to her group while waving bye to me. 

         I wave back and watch her disappear going up the stair with her group. "She your Girlfriend?" The front desk lady asks. "W-what?!" I say, blushing, "No! What?! No I mean- UGH" I run out of the building with embarrassment.

         I walk to next door and see a superhero mask displaying in the window of the shop. I go in, Greeted with a "Hi" and gum smacking. I respond back with another "Hello" and go to looking for the mask. I see an Iron Man mask and remember the Man from my childhood. I go to the register and put the mask down on the Desk, taking out my wallet as I went.

         "That will be $10.67" says the woman behind the counter, smacking her gum in her mouth and reading a magazine. "That much for a little plastic mask?" I complain. She looks up from her magazine to stare at me with a "Are you gonna buy it or not?" look. I sigh and look for some change to go with the $10. "You got change?" I ask, looking up at her.

          She puts down the magazine and leans on the counter, bending closer to me. "No." She says, shaking her head. I sigh and pick the $20 out of my wallet and put it on the counter, picking up the mask after, and walking away. "Thank you for shopping, Bye." She says opening the cashier to put the new cash in. 

           The bell above the door dings, seeing me out. I walk to the alleyway beside the large building and put of the mask. "I can't believe I'm doing this.." I sigh. I put my right hand on the wall and take a deep breath. I take off both of my red shoes and put my right foot on the wall. I put my left hand and left foot on the wall. I shut my eyes, preparing for the worse. I open my eyes and to my surprise, I wasn't falling!! I softly chuckle and continue to climb.

                                        A few minute later

          I start to breath hard and short breaths. "Ok, how high up am I- AHHHH" I look down and see that I am up more than 95 floors! My left hand slips along with my left foot. I can hear loud gasps at the bottom of the building. My thumb unsticks from the wall. "OH SHIT-"