<4>

~Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! I have been traveling a lot lately and my computer has a lithium battery so I cant take it on the plane. The important thing is that I'm updating the story now! Give me some info on what I should include in the next part, in the comments :)- 𝒵𝒾𝑒𝓀/𝒞𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

             I wake up with the sun hitting only one side of my face. I raise up from my bed and look around my room. How the hell did I get here? I try to refresh my memory but get interrupted by the door opening.

            "Hey Zuzu... How are you feeling today?" I look at my mom, confused. "What do you mean? I felt fine all day.." she looks confused as well but quickly changes her expression to calm. "Nevermind, now get up! You're gonna be late for school" she walks out of the door way toward the kitchen.

           "Shit!" I forgot about school! I get up quickly from my bed and put on my uniform.

The Uniform:  (Vests Opinional)

            I race out my room, grabbing a piece of toast, while passing the kitchen

            I race out my room, grabbing a piece of toast, while passing the kitchen. " Cya after school!" my mom yells out from the house. "You got it!" I knew I wasn't gonna come straight back after school, but let my mom believe what she wants to believe!

          I arrive at school. "empty?.." Now this is weird.. "what the hell?!" I hear a voice beside me and jump. I slowly turn my head to them seeing it was Kacchan. I let out a breath of relief. Kacchan checks his watch again, I get a little closer to see what time it is. He jerks his arm away "Look at your own watch." "Kacchan you know I don't have a watch." "Check your phone".... The entrance goes silent.

          "I-I forgot it.." I look away and rub my shoulder. "Tch" I look back up at Kacchan who was holding his phone near me, showing the time. "HUH?! WE'RE AN HOUR EARLY?!" I faint to the ground dramatically. There is a moment of silence, Until I feel a foot kick my side. "Get up.. I still need to go get coffee.

          He starts walking to town, I get up and go after him. 

          He stops at a maid cafe. "What.the.fuck." I stare at the sign. "CMON!" I snap out of my mind, what a perv... We walk in the cafe, greeted with a "Welcome Home Master". We sit down at a table near an old man. 

 ~((())) These are whispering stuff, kay!~

          I lean over a bit to Kacchans side to whisper. (((Are you this much of a pervert Kacch-))) Kacchan grabs my mouth as the words were coming out. "This is the only cafe near by, so suck it up!" He lets go of my jaw. Sheesh.. anger Issues much?

             I very nice waitress walks up to us and puts kitty ears on us. "Aw! Who's your friend Katsuki?" says the Girl. "He's not my friend." I look at Kacchan who is adjusting his cat ears. I let out a snort of laughter. 

             The girl looks at me and bends down towards me. "Hey, what's your name?" I look up at her, she's very pretty... "Izuku" she jumps up "That name fits you! Though I feel like the name Burokkori would more." I processed what she said, that meant broccoli. I stayed silent and the only thing I heard was Kacchan laughing his ass off. "Is it the hair?" I lift a peace of my hair up showing the color and style.

              She nods, then her eyes go wide once she hears a class mug fall on the ground behind us. It was the old man. "Master!" She runs to him "Are you cut or hurt?!" She bends down to pick up the large pieces of glass that broke, as the old man smirks while looking at her skirt covering only some of her rear.

             Kacchan looked super pissed. I get up and walk to her and the old man. I unbutton my vest and put it on the none covering end. "Eyes up Butter cup" I say to the old man.

             He looked at me angerly and was about to cuss me out until interrupted from the girl walking away. "That's not your food sir." I walk closer to him and give him my death glare. "What are you gonna do?! Snitch?!" He starts laughing hysterically. "Your wife was buried a kilometer away from here right? I'm sure she would love to here her husband has moved on to much... younger woman." 

             He got up and threw a punch at me and I caught it. H-how.. He was pulling his fist back but it wouldn't let go of my hand. I tried pulling back to, Kacchan got up and was helping me pull away.

            "Let go, you bitch!" said the old man. I pulled harder. (((relax..))) I hear a voice whisper. I looked around for the person but saw no one. The voice said relax, right? I take a deep breath and listen to relaxing songs that are stuck in my head. 

             I let go and fall back onto Kacchan and everything goes blank.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~I'm in my out siders faze and shit so I'm going to write something with one of the outsider members! -𝒵𝒾𝑒𝓀/𝒞𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇<3~