𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Once I woke up, I realized that Connie and Sasha were still at my house. They look like they've been up for a while now. When I look out my window, I realize the sun is out already. Don't we have school today??? If we do then I don't even know why I went out.

"What time is it??" I look at Connie with my voice raspy because I just woke up. "It's 10:30 A.M" I don't move for a second, but then realize, I told them after they wake up they need to get out so none of us get caught. And I'm guessing they didn't

"You guys were supposed to be out the house by now?!? What are you still doing here" Sasha yawns and looks at Connie, then looks back at me "Y/n, you're mom knows we're here you are good" Sasha flops back down on the bed, making us jump a little.

"Now go brush your teeth because I know you got some stank ass morning breath," Connie says while looking at me. I roll my eyes while smiling to go brush my teeth.

After that, I came back into the room and made my bed with the help of Sasha. Then cleaned up my room, and opened up my window to get some fresh air. After that me, Connie, and Sasha just sat on the floor of my room, talking about anything we could talk about.

(Start playing cherry bomb by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts)

"Ok but like the real question, do girls scratch their pussy's? Like does it ever get the itch?" Me and Sasha cringe at that question Connie just asked "Um no not well on the inside no" Sasha looks uncomfortable with the question just asked by Connie "ok another question...what are you guys doing after high school? We only have like two more weeks till we graduate" That was a good question because I don't know.

I mean, the diner that I work at pays off really well but. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but probably the best bet is to go to college. "Well, Me and Y/n are going to college what about you?" I look at Sasha wondering why she inculcated my name in it never told her about my plans.

"Well if you two are going to college, then best bet I'm coming with you guys too" My stomach starts to rumble from hunger. I didn't even eat at the party last night no snacks or anything. "I'm going to go make breakfast if you want some tell me now" Sasha and Connie tell me what they want which is a bagel with butter on it toasted. Saying they weren't too hungry.

As I was getting the bagels out of the cabinet, the telephone starts to ring. I stop what I'm doing to go over to the telephone, and answer the call. A little part of me is hoping that it was Jean on the other side of the line.

"Hey, Y/n! Did you have a good sleep last night?" It was Ava on the other side of the line. I start to smile when she called me to see what I was doing. "Oh! Hey Ava, yeah I had a pretty good sleep. Did you eat anything?" She groaned after and said that "no actually I'm about to go out to eat something with my friends! I just wanted to check up on you" She is so sweet. I don't know what those two have against her.

"Oh, well alright! Hope you enjoy your foo-" Connie takes the phone out of my hand, and slams it back down, on the phone holder. "What the fuck?!?" Someone is always interrupting me. "Who was that?" He doesn't say anything else just eyeing me down. "Ava." I have no shame in talking to her. If nothing is wrong then why do I stop? "I told you last night do not talk to her" I roll my eyes "Connie she's my friend! I can do whatever the fuck I want you're not like my boyfriend or some shit" When I look back at Connie, he looked hurt by what I said.

"Y/n, I'm just trying to make sure you don't end up hurt-" Sasha comes out of my room and hands me my Walkie-Talkie "Eren has been calling your name" she rolls her eyes, and jumps on the couch, watching whatever is on T.V Connie joins Sasha on the couch.

"Y/n, Me, Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, and Annie are at the diner right now you wanna come, over" I look over to Connie and Sasha, while they look back at me nodding their head yes "Yeah I wanna come, we're gonna get ready right now be there in a few, over"