𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Jesus, what time is it? When I look around at my surroundings, I see that I'm on my bed. I still have the same clothes on from yesterday, and I'm still exhausted. I remember passing out on the floor so... who got me on my bed?

It wasn't my parents I know that. They couldn't give two fucks if I was on the floor, they would probably think I drank too much and passed out, no big deal.

I get up from my bed to go brush my teeth, I'm too tired to change my clothes so I guess I'm just staying in these for the whole day. I splash cold water on my face to wake myself up a little more than I already was. After I'm done I pull the door open and start to walk to my room again.

As I'm walking, I hear the telephone go off. Who is calling this early? "Hello?" I asked the person on the other line. "Hey Y/n, so are you ready Connie and Sasha are about to pick you up there on their way" it was Eren on the other side of the line. "Wait did we have plans? I'm super tired so not today Eren" I don't remember making any plans with them, and even if we didn't and they just wanna hang out I'm for sure not coming along.

"What do you mean do we have plans? Wait" Eren goes silent for a little before he beings to talk again. "Did you forget that today's graduation..?" My heart drops to my fucking ass. We had graduation today... and I forgot. I slam the phone back down on its holder and run to my room.

( start playing Everybody wants to rule the world by Tears for fears)

I lock my door so I can get undressed and ready. I open my closet and look for the dress I had planned to wear for graduation underneath my gown. I finally grab it and pull out the shoebox I had in there, having my heels inside the box.

I slip on my heels and quickly run to my Vanity

I slip on my heels and quickly run to my Vanity. "Hey Y/n, Connie and Sasha are out Side..." my mom looks at me in shock and just shakes her head. " I know I know I should've been ready but I forgot!" She looks back up at me and tilts her head "how do you forget you're own.... You know what Never mind just hurry up" she starts to shake her head again and just walks out the room.

I didn't have time to do a full face of makeup. So I put on lip gloss, and some mascara, and run out of the House. I nock on Sasha's window, which she looks at me and taps Connie letting him know to unlock the door for me. I open the door and sit down, I grab the seat Buckel and strap myself in. Wait... Where are my cap and gown? "Fuck! Connie did I leave my cap and gown at Eren's house?!?" He chuckles and looks back at me.

"Here, you left it at Eren's house and he wanted me to pick you up and give you it" I grab it from his hand, and start to unbuckle my seat belt again to get on my gown. Once I get on my gown, I sit back down and ask Sasha to help me fix my cap.

"Alright, Y/n! You look perfect!" She smiles at me, and hugs me, swaying back and forth. "Alright we're almost there so start to get yourself ready," Connie says while keeping his eye on the road. Me and Sasha just look at each other and start bursting out laughing. I can't believe we're graduating I'm so nervous but sad because I feel like my childhood is slipping away.