𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Tw: talks of sensitive topics, smoking, drinking, etc.

Honestly all I have to say is 🍋 enjoy loves<33

Word count:7,605k
♡o。.(✿ฺ。✿ฺ) ♡o。.(✿ฺ。✿ฺ) ♡o。.(✿ฺ。✿ฺ

I was just having a peaceful sleep, until I hear the telephone ring. I open my door, and walk over to where are telephone sit's. I really need to buy my self my own telephone so I don't have to stop what I'm doing to go pick up the phone.

"Hello? Who is this because it's three in the morning" I say while looking at the clock hanging up against our wall. "Oh hey Y/n you're up! You mind if I come over?" It's jean. Is he serious? He can't be.

"As i said, it's three in the morning" repeating what I said again so he can get it through his head. "Yeah I know that, but I got some gifts for you" gifts? What did I do that made him wanna get me something.

I sigh "sure I guess, but make it quick im tired" a couple minutes after I hang up, I hear knock on my door. Already? I get up from the living room and open the door too see jean standing there with two bags.

I rase a eyebrow at him, what the fuck did he bring? I invite him inside to sit down on my couch. "Alright open this bag first" he grabs the bag from the floor a hands it too me. When I open the bag I see a....telephone?!? "YOU GOT ME A TELEPHONE?" I know it's dumb but I am actually really excited so now I don't have to walk into my living room once a day.

"Yup, but before you get too excited take out the othe gift in the bag" he smiles at me, and pushes his hair back. When I take out the weird shaped objected I'm already smiling so hard. It's a heart ashtray.

I set down the ashtray and telephone and tackle Jean with a hug

I set down the ashtray and telephone and tackle Jean with a hug. "Thank you so much Jean it means a lot I've been feeling down lately so this made me really happy" I smile as I nuzzle my head into his neck. "You're welcome Y/n i know you have been acting different so I wanted to do this for you" he grabs the back of my head and my waist pushing me into a deeper hug than we already are.

We stay like this for a minute until I finally push off of him. "Don't forget the other gift I got you" he hands me the other bag I almost forgot about. When I open it my eyes widened, it was a beautiful dress for Historia's party tonight and a band of money. I take out the dress and the band of money.

"Are you trying to make me a sugar baby?" I say while giggling at him I hug him again and put all the stuff I got in my room. "So what's all the gifts for mr.Jean" I ask him while raising my eyebrow again he smirks and pulls me down on top of him.

"Well I got you the money so you can do your nails hair and the ashtray too smoke with me and I got you the telephone so I don't have to wait that long for you too pick up" he says while moving his hands down to my ass and slightly grabbing it.

I gently push his hair back and give him a kiss on the cheek. As I was about to go further, I notice the sun is going up. "Shit Jean you should head home the sun is coming up" I say while getting off of him and standing up.