𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲

When we got in the car, Zeke was driving while Eren was in the passenger seat. And the rest of us were all squished together in the back. As Zeke starts to drive, Eren pulls out one of his C.D's and inserts it into the C.D player.

(Start playing Roxanne By The Police)

The car ride was long if I'm gonna be honest, we're already two hours in and not even close to Marley. And Zeke just kept going on and on about some girl named Amy. He talked about basically everything about her and about there  relationship. While Connie kept asking are we there yet.

"Yeah, and she has gorgeous brown eyes like I could stare into her eyes all day" Eren rolls his eyes and switches up the topic, so we're not on Amy for the whole car ride. "So Jean how did you even find out about Y/n?" Could Eren please Not do This in front of everyone? "I met Y/n through Connie and Sasha and from there on I took matters into my own hands"

Eren gives Sasha and Connie and death stare and looks at Zeke and whispers something into his ear. Jean rolls his eyes at Eren and looks back at me. I'm starting to get a little tired, I mean we left at twelve , and it's been a good two hours so it's probably two in the morning.

My eyes start to feel heavy, my head is tilting, begging for my head to just lay down on something. So I just lay my head down on whatever is next to me, and by my surprise. It's Jean. Knowing it's Jean I close my eyes and just let sleep hit me.
𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘      
                      𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

I feel something heavy on my shoulder, so I look next to me, and to my surprise, it's Y/n. I smile as I look at her. I've always dreamed of getting close to her. And I did. I went from daydreaming about her, trying to figure everything out about her, even to the extent of next-level stalking her. But now, I finally have her in my grasp. And trust me I'm not letting her go.

I hear chuckling from the right of me, only to see Sasha and Connie, making a smirk while looking at me. What can I say? Y/n looks cute while sleeping. I roll my eyes at them while smiling while rubbing my hand on Y/n's arm.

Y/n nuzzles her head into my shoulder while smiling in her sleep. Sasha starts laughing at Connie and Reiner because they were making fun of me and Y/n. Reiner lays his head on Connie's shoulder, while Connie strokes Reiner's hair.

I shake my head and laugh, just a little embarrassed. But ignore it. I wonder if love, at first sight, is possible? I mean I never really believed in it till I met Y/n. Everything about her just is beautiful. She's like a siren, gorgeous, beautiful, just hearing her voice can make your day better. But dangerous I don't know I just feel like behind all of that happiness, just has that sadness behind her, I truly don't think Y/n is a happy person, so that's why I'm gonna try to be there for her.

Zeke and Eren look back to see if we were all doing ok, Zeke smiles at us looking back at the road, while Eren is fuming, I laugh at him and look back at Y/n, what a jealous bastard that kid is.
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
Back to Y/n's point of view

After a good ass nap, I finally get woken up by Jean shaking me by my arm, calling my name in a very quiet but sweet voice. I smile at him while rubbing my eyes and yawning. Jean helps me out of the car while brushing off the wrinkles on my dress. He puts his jacket over me again as we walk over to the house that Zeke is leading us to.

Zeke rings the doorbell, as soon as he does a woman, with beautiful black hair opens the door. "Oh! You're finally here-" she looks at us and back at Zeke "oh there my brother's friends" she giggles "yes yes, I understand that but..... why are they dressed so formally?" Connie looks at us and back at the lady. "Were we not supposed to? I thought this was a party?" The woman laughs this time and Leads us into her house.