𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭

TW🚨🚨🚨: talks about substances, overdose, blood, anxiety, etc.

As I woke up, I remembered all the things that happened last night like in a flash. It's kinda like  when you're life flashes before your eyes flash. When I start to open my eyes more to see what I was grabbing on to, all I saw was Jean smiling at me.

"Good morning sleepyhead," he says with a sweet smile. And god, his morning voice is so groggy it's hot. I nuzzle my face back into his neck, as I intertwined my legs with his. He chuckles and lifts me bridle style. Carrying me to the bathroom.

I grunt softly while looking at him. "I was having a good ass sleep why did you do that" I rubbed my eyes with my hands, then looked back up at him again. "Because it's noon, and we are all getting ready to leave and go back to where our houses are? Also, we have graduation tomorrow" I completely freeze.

I forgot I'm graduating from Highschool. I run back into the room to grab my toothbrush and run back into the bathroom. So I can brush my teeth and get ready. I also need to go shopping with the girls when I go back home because we ALL know Historia is gonna be hosting a party at her house.

After I'm done brushing my teeth, I wash my face and quality grab my clothes from my bag running back into the bathroom to go change. "Well, unless you're gonna watch me change get out!" I push Jean out of the room, while he's just looking at me in amusement.

Jeans POV: wow she moves fast

After u push Jean out, I look at the door making sure nobody walks in the room while I'm changing.

                              Y/n's outfit for today

After I'm ready, I'm too lazy to do my makeup so I just put on a little mascara and call it a day. I finally open the door just to see Jean waiting outside for me. "So, how do I look?" Jean just looks at me up and down and grabs my hand to drag me downstairs.

"Y/n! Finally, your lazy ass is up!" Connie looks back from his chair, while he's stuffing chips in his face. While Sasha right next to him is smoking a blunt with Pieck. "Don't you think it's too early to be having a blunt right now?" Sasha just raise an eyebrow at me. "No" and parts her lips to put the blunt in between them. I look around wondering where Eren and Zeke are.

"Where are Eren and Zeke?" I ask Sasha and Connie. "I don't know all I know is they went out with Porco" I walk over to Mikasa and Reiner, with Jean right by my side. "Good morning to my favorite emo and crybaby" Mikasa giggles and says good morning back, the same goes for Reiner.

Jean takes a seat down with them, while I go look for Josie and Jood. "Oh hey Y/n," Josie says while sitting at the edge of the pool with Jood, once again. "Hey guys so I was wondering if I was to ever come back to Marley with some friends would you be down to hang out?" Josie looks back up from her sketch. "Yeah that sounds cool what do you think Jood?" Josie looks to her right while pushing up her glasses, from falling from her nose to the ground. "Yeah, I'm down for it!" I smile and nod, I get up from crouching and walk back into the house.