𝟑

Don't let go
I've wanted this far too long
Mistakes become regrets
I've learned to love abuse
Please show me what I'm looking for

show me what im looking for -carolina liar

2010

When my father said my cousin was a bit different from when I lost saw him I thought he'd have a beard or a scar, but my father lacked to tell me that my cousin had changed from the kid I use to know, who I sorta grew up with.

I was still speechless at where I was, flashing with neo sparkly pink light was a sign written 'Candyland' in bold with a girl flashing herself on the side. He really did change with his father's death, a full 360 on his whole life since he's pushed away from the whole life he was brought up and trained to being an owner of a strip club. 

I hesitated a bit to go in not really knowing if I should. Why was I here again?

Oh yeah, my father wanted Jack to be with family since we were hearing the rumors of what he was doing in the streets of London and they weren't related with stripers. 

I squinted with how dark the place was along with the blinding pink and purple lights that were flashing non stop it made me feel sick already. I felt hands touch my body causing me grab the gun on my belt looking at the half naked girls who smiled and giggled at me, I felt my face turn red as I looked down at their bare chest that was shimmering with glitter.

Okay maybe this wasn't to bad...

"Aren't you adorable" One of them purred gliding their hands down my chest making me smile back at her. 

This really wasn't a bad idea

"You look so young too" Another pressed her naked chest into my arm and I felt heat rush all over my body "How are you baby?"

"Who cares, I kinda want to keep him" They all giggled purposefully causing their chest to bounce as they pulled me further inside, I didn't even care that they pulled my hand away from my gun. They were touching me everywhere I wanted and this was better than anything I ever done.

I was pushed to sit down forcefully as one straddled me while harshly grabbing my hands to set on her bare hips making me squeeze it seeing that she wanted me to touch her. I made a face when I heard her moan in my ear grinding into me while the other girls had their lips on my neck or my fingers in their mouths. 

I'm never leaving London, holy shit- I think she just deep throated my finger.

"What's your name honey" 

Anything you fucking want if you keep grinding on me this way.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head when I felt her touch me, I had to literally suck in my breathe not to do anything embarrassing in front of his woman.

Don't cum in you fucking pants 

"Nikola" Fuck not that name- I can't think straight.

"I mean Harry, my name is Harry" Seriously it can be Jim if you want, just don't stop touching me this is more than I ever got without being interrupted.

I can't take being cockblocked by my own dad anymore I'm more break down away from fucking my pillow like an animal. 

"Is it Nikola or Harry sweetheart? Kinda confusing us" I nearly moaned when the girl with pink hair guided my hand to her chest to touch them. Soft and big enough to fit in my hand spilling out at the palms.