𝟏𝟏

It's not your fault I ruin everything
And it's not your fault I can't be what you need

Baby, angels like you can't fly down here with me
I'm everything they said I would be

angels like you - miley cryus 

"I said again!" I yelled watching the boy get punched in the face once again because of his poor attempts to block his opponents moves to self involved to listen to me. 

I watched the girl he was fighting against hit him with powerful blows that was clearly knocking the wind out of him by the look on his face, seeing the veins from his neck and face protrude outwards and a he seemed to breathed heavily. He was barely able to block her hits even if his hands were in the correct position on his head, the problem that his whole body out in the open allowing her to punch and kick his ribs. 

"Connor are you blocking or do you fucking like getting punched" I hissed allowing Jessica to kick his leg causing him to fall down to the mat practically kneeling in front of her. I raised my hand up signalling her to stop on her tracks seeing she was going for another hit "Are you stupid? Do you not see your completely open for her to hit you?" 

Jessica didn't even sweat a bit as she just stood in front of him waiting for me to give another signal to continue but I was allowing him to catch his breathe and think about how he was going to actually fight. 

I looked over to Mitch who was showing another kid how to hold a gun with an annoyed face as the boy just seemed scared of it, the people we were training were just around twenty years old -why they wanted to be here was pathetic, almost all the excuses were because they wanted to be cool or they just caught up in the wrong crowd. Others were like me, forced to be here by their parents who are in our group or in similar position. 

Jessica was here because her father use to run our drug cartel a while back but had to retire due to a job going sideways which caused him to loose his eyesight -our products and crew were still standing but he was the only one who didn't leave the lot unharmed. So he passed his name towards her to carry on and that's why she was here while her teammate in front of her was here for thinking this was just like a movie. 

That you can leave when you see things aren't how they seem or it's too much...it'll be too late for him to realize that there's no way out. 

There's never a way out of this hell.

Even panting the boy had the audacity to snap at me "I'm going easy on her -she's a girl you know, I was holding back" I tilted my head to the side watching him glare at her as if his words were suppose to hurt the girl. 

Was this whole misogyny still a thing? Do people still question what a woman can do or do better than men even if they get their asses handed to them. 

I laughed at his face finding it funny that he would still had old useless ways in his head and I could see all the women in the room were just waiting for their turn to show him exactly what they were capable of doing, I nearly had the right mind to allow it -But I wanted him to dig himself deeper into the hole he was going in. 

"Let me tell you something Connor" I leaned into him holding his gaze watching his body language change as he tensed, a grin landed on my face seeing a slight tremble on his shoulders "If that's how your going to think your as good as dead, out there they won't care who the fuck you are -and if you want to stay alive, better fucking put that in your head you should put your all in even if it's a woman" 

I looked at Jessica who raised an eyebrow at me "I can already see you won't last a second if you can't get at least one hit on a girl"

"Hey wait- I said I was holding back-" I signaled for Jessica to continue as I watched her twist her body raising her leg up in the air until the heel of her foot connected with Connors jaw, blood and a tooth flew out of his mouth while his body headed towards the floor right in front of my feet.