𝟐𝟏

I don't know what it's like to be fighting for my life
 But if you do, I'll be fighting too
 When you're feeling weak
I'll be the words if you can't speak
 And if you lose, I'll be losing tooAnd I can't lose you

i cant lose you- isak danielson 

"Is someone making you do this?" 

I snorted rolling my eyes as I turned a corner trying to find the building "Nobody has a gun to my head forcing me to see my grandmother Harry" 

Harry was still in Boston until tonight which I wasn't that happy about and neither was he, especially him since he can't be with me right now. I knew it wasn't his fault he was there with how his fathers voice was always in the background of our voice call.

Also Jack says its hard to say no to him. 

"I'm just trying to make sure. You've told me that you refuse to see her after what she did" I huffed knowing I probably said that way to much but it's not like I didn't mean it. I wasn't ready to see her then or had a reason too try and talk to her. 

She lied to my face for years and I want to know why, not the shitty excuse that she was protecting me from all the bad, I wanted to know why she hired Harry. Why was it so important that she needed someone looking after me like that, to pay money for my protection as if I was in danger...

...even before I got myself involved with Harry. 

Things started happing after him which might be a coincidence or maybe not. But my grandmother seemed to know more than I thought things that she knew were coming before we all did. 

"Well I said I would never see you again and here we are" I mumbled, Jack slapped me on the arm giving me a look knowing I crossed the line with that line. And I didn't even need him to slap me to wince since my own words hurt me "Sorry...I didn't mean that" 

"I'm trying to understand why you need to see her...isn't your sister bad enough" He sounded hurt as well trying to sound like he wasn't. 

I bit my lip as I thought about it. I knew I could probably get something out of my sister but it would take time which I don't have and I had a feeling that grandmother wouldn't hold the things she knew. "I need to know why she did the stuff she did Harry, she paid you to watch over me. I want answers"

"Are you going alone?" 

Jack laughed enough for Harry to hear him "Like I would let her, you'd crucify me if I did"  We both looked at each other knowing that would be a possibility especially if I ended up hurt, emotionally or physically and there was nobody there to punch who ever did it. 

"Good. Take care of her" 

"I'm literally seeing my grandmother, she's not going to shoot me" I reminded him. She was an older woman who has bad knees, what the hell is he worried about? I mean he doesn't like her nor does she but little dramatic. 

"So yea or nae on hitting the woman if she ends up being a bitch" 

"Depends" "No" Harry and I said together while I gave my phone a funny look when Harry was debating on having Jack physically hit my grandmother, even if it was a joke. 

Jack would still do it. No hesitation. 

"Nikola!" I exclaimed causing him to laugh.

"Kidding...well" He did not sound like he was kidding and Jack seemed to find it funny especially when Harry started to speak Russian "так что это только в случае необходимости "(do it only if necessary)