𝟏𝟒

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time

like im going to lose you -Meghan Trainor

.

.

.

btw...I think james takes the words out of my mouth with this chapter

I think james takes the words out of my mouth with this chapter

I never felt so much anger in life until now

I knew how rage could blind someone until I was somewhat close to it, that burning sensation in my chest as I felt my throat begin to feel raw on how many things I wanted to scream or say but they were just painfully stuck in my throat.

I felt my body tremble in anger as my eyes started to hurt from the anger that pointed towards me because no matter how much I felt anger towards the person in front of me I could only point the finger towards me. I hate this, I hated everything. I never been this bitter, angry or upset since I was young like everything I ever suppressed was clawing back out these past few weeks which wasn't good. 

My knuckles were turning raw.

And I had a feeling that I was going to break a bone today since I was staring at my cousin who looked more nervous than anything as he approached me, his body language tried to show me that he wasn't scared shittless of me but his eyes were screaming that this was a bad idea.

It was a bad idea...wrong place...wrong time.

"Hey mate" Jack smiled trying to see if he could read my face but I didn't let it show how pissed I was or now much I was trying to ground myself.

But I couldn't, not now anyways. My knuckles were starting to hurt and the skin that tried to heal over had opened up again since I could feel something warm run down my hand as I closed my fist harder.