-1-

-

Calum and Ashton were always kinda bored.

Everyday, they'd be staying home and do nothing but complain about how bored they are.

However, the two boys never really bothered to do anything also because they never really had any idea what to do. So, like every other day, they'd stay at home watching the same movies or playing the same video games.

Right now, Calum was (re-)watching 'Finding Nemo', when Ashton entered the living room with a white packet in his hands, "What's that?"

Ashton shook his head and frowned placing the packet on the coffee table, "No idea, it was in our post without a name."

"Well, then open it." Calum said curiously.

They usually don't get any post, since their house is in the middle of nowhere with a small forest around them and without any neighbors. So receiving a packet, is something that only happened twice a year and was really odd.

Ashton opened the box and found a book along with a letter inside. He read it quietly and rolled his eyes, "It's only Luke, he's saying his and Michael's library finally opened and they sent us a book."

"Oh really? Which one?" Calum asked skimming over the letter.

The book had no title, it was simply a black book with no author or subtitle. Ashton hesitated a bit before opening the first page and reading out loud, "The Kink Book."

Calum dropped the letter and looked at Ashton with a dropped jaw, "They send us a kink book, full of kinks?!"

Ashton flipped through the pages and blushed a bit at all the stuff he read, "Apparently, yes. God they're such idio-"

"Awesome! They're awesome!" Calum interrupted Ashton jumping up from the couch, and leaving his friend with a surprised look on his face.

"You're kidding right?" Ashton asked, closing the book and staring at Calum with a sarcastic smile.

Calum shook his head and snatched book out of Ashton's hands, "No! I mean, we don't do anything every day. We should have some fun with this book!"

"Oh shut up Cal, this is insane." Ashton said nervously running a hand through his curly hair. Calum walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Tell me when was the last time you got laid?" Calum asked, raising a knowing eyebrow.

"I don't know maybe four months ago? Look it doesn't matter, we are not going to do that." Ashton exclaimed shaking Calum's hand off.

Calum laughed and smirked, "Oh really? So those moans and all those noises isn't you, jerking off every night?"

Ashton's cheek changed instantly bright red, "Shut up Calum, I love you, but we're not having sex together."

"Ash, please!" Calum whined, trying to convince him. Ashton bit his lip nervously and shut his eyes thinking about how stupid that idea was, but was cut off his thoughts by Calum placing a hand around his waist.

"I promise if you agree with that, we'd start with something really simple." Calum said taking a step closer to his friend and wrapping the other arm around Ashton's waist.

"Like what?" Ashton asked, his lips inches away from Calum's and the two friends never breaking eye contact.

"Like this." Calum answered and pressed his lips against Ashton's making his eyes widen a bit.

The kiss started slowly with Cal's hands running down the older boy's back gently and their lips moving in sync until it got more intense.

Ashton's got lost in his thoughts about how strange, yet romantic, kissing his best friend was. Calum, otherwise, was asking himself why he has never done this before.