-12-

(look at the gif and tell me calum isn't a fuck boy)

-

Calum and Ashton finally decided to stop playing around with their feelings and actually love each other.

Tonight, they made it clear that it was going to be the last time they were using the Kink Book. Because of that, Calum let Ashton choose any page. Tonight, the last night, it was Ashton's night. The curly haired boy was sure that he'd pick something really special so both of the boys could remember it forever.

It was so weird, yet funny, how many things changed these last few weeks. Ashton was still surprised every time Calum would kiss him or say how much he loved being with him, it was great but still new. 

Never, in almost ten years of friendship, Ashton thought that one day he'd be ending together with his best friend. He never thought that, that small and skinny kid on the back of his new classroom was going to turn into his lover. Sure they were both young and everything can always happen but, life can still surprise us. 

The two boys agreed to do their last kink at night, just like everything began, and for that they need the black book. One thing about the book is that, there are no romantic type of kinks. Or so Ashton thought. A lot of reading, and re-reading, later,  Ashton finally found something that would let them both pleased. And only after he convinced Calum that he needed to go to the city really quick, Ashton's plan started.

The older boy drove faster than ever as he reached his desired destination, the sex shop. Exactly the same place Calum was weeks ago when everything began. Just like his best friend, Ashton was also scared the moment he walked in the store, but soon found everything that he needed to buy.

Meanwhile, Calum was freaking out at home. It was already 10 pm and Ashton hadn't arrive yet. The younger boy was really trying to distract himself with something, but how could he if his distraction was Ashton? However, his frustration didn't last long since soon Ashton arrived bringing some bags along with him.

"What took you so long?" Calum first asked, giving a quick peck on the older boy's lips, who couldn't help but blush lightly, "And what did you buy?"

Before Calum could find out what was inside of the bags, Ashton pulled them closer to his body and giggled, "That's me to know and you to find out. Can't tell you, yet." 

Calum rolled his eyes but couldn't let a chuckle not escape from his mouth, "Okay, and when am I going to know?"

"Soon," Ashton answered passing through Calum, who sent him a suspicious look, and walked upstairs, "Don't enter our room until 11 pm!"

And that was the last thing that Calum heard before Ashton slammed the door upstairs.

-

Calum couldn't wait anymore. He was bitting his nails nervously, walking around all the time, turning the TV on and off but nothing was helping him. Gladly, there was only one minute left until he could finally find out Ashton's surprise.

6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

"ASH IT'S 11 O'CLOCK! I'M COMING UP!" Calum exclaimed as the clock turned finally into the expected time. 

The younger boy heard some giggle coming from his room as he came closer. He was feeling a lot of different ways right now : curious, nervous, impatient, tired, suspicious, but also the most important one, horny. Calum never told Ashton, but the older boy's surprises always turned him on. And right now, he was about to explode.

As he opened the door, his eyes scanned the room quickly. His jaw only dropped soon as he saw what Ashton had prepared to him. Cross-dressing.