-7-

-

Ashton lied. He lied to himself, to his best friend, to God, to every fucking one.

He, Ashton Irwin, was desperately in love with Calum.

He means, it's not normal to just look to your best friend and get hard or blush, right? And what about feel butterflies every time this friend touches you? Ashton knew he was in big trouble since Calum made it pretty clear that they'd never get together.

However, after some days Ashton stop wishing Calum as his official boyfriend since him and the tanned boy were practically acting like a couple every night and day. They'd kiss, have sex, some fun, watch movies together, cuddle and a lot of other things that basically every couple those days do.

He obviously promised himself that he'd keep doing all the kinks with Calum without telling him his real love. Was Ashton using his own friend? He didn't know, but also, he didn't care.

Today was Saturday and that meant, Calum was working the whole day out. Ashton didn't mind though, it's just, he really liked how hot and muscled his friend was, you know? Anyhow, after Calum left the house giving a surprisingly and unexpected peck on Ashton's lips, the older boy had an amazing idea.

Ashton quickly grabbed his wallet and car keys before going outside and entering his old but barely used car. The fact that he didn't drive too much was because he didn't have many friends to visit, basically Calum was everything he needed and that was exactly what he gets every day.

As Ashton started driving, he thought, the only people him and Calum could call friends were Michael and Luke, two guys they met on Uni years ago.

The four of them were inseparable until Luke and Michael started dating and moved to Sydney to open their own library and "start their life".

Calum and Ashton otherwise never finished art university or started working since their parents were extremely riches and, still, gave both of the boys anything they need. That explained their big house, cars, paid bills, clothes and lot more.

Minutes and thoughts later Ashton arrived exactly at the same place Calum was weeks ago, the sex shop. Never in Ashton's life he thought he'd be entering that building but today there was an exception.

As he walked in, pink lights were everything he saw along a blondie lady placing some - what seemed like - dildos on a box.

Awkwardly, Ashton fake coughed trying to get the woman's attention, "A-ah hi?"

"Oh hello hot thing, how can I help you? Just letting you know that all the girls are busy now," the woman said while smiling widely.

"Girls?" Ashton asked confused. C'mon he never been in a sex shop before.

The lady chuckled placing the last dildo on the box before coming closer to Ashton, "Pretty boy you know what I mean, prostitutes. But if you badly want one, I can be useful."

Ashton gasped, swallowed hard and blinked twice, "N-no, no. I mean, I'm not here for this, I'm looking for something."

"Oh, that's a shame. But anyways, what do you need?"

-

When Calum arrived home, he could already say something would happen as he opened the door and found a roses' path on the floor.

He followed the flower's trace until he saw the familiar bedroom's door. Smirking to himself, he opened the door carefully expecting something from the older boy at the other side.

Fortunately, Calum was right. At the moment he entered the room, he saw Ashton laying with nothing but his black boxer with a tied fake tail, a black collar around his neck and of course, kitty ears.