-5-

could you guys like be honest and tell me how is this story going so far?

bc man idk, i feel like I'm missing something and the story isn't that cool.

that's my opinion, :P give some ideas.. god I'm so terrible.

short/shit chapter but hope you guys like it.

-

The smile on Ashton's face wouldn't fate any minute since Calum and him had, actual, sex.

Obviously, the sex meant a lot more for Ashton than Calum. But still, the older boy wouldn't let anything bring him down after the awesome night he had with his friend. For him, everything felt so damn real with every touch Calum did, it was just so carefully that he couldn't even describe it.

Meanwhile, Calum was acting weird and obviously, Ashton noticed it. The younger boy wasn't being his normal and unique self like before. However, Ashton had an idea that perhaps could make Calum's mood go better really easy.

Taking the opportunity while Calum was taking a bath, Ashton started reading a specific book. Ladies and gentlemen, the kink book. He actually made a mental note to thanks Luke later, after all, if it weren't Luke they'd never had started all their 'fun'.

By the time Calum finished his shower, Ashton had already chosen a kink for their afternoon. Though he wasn't going to tell Calum, in fact, he'd surprise him. Calum exited the bathroom with only a towel around his waist and before he had the chance to even put some clothes on, Ashton threw him gently, yet quickly, on the bed.

"Wow, oh hello for you too," Calum said joking as Ashton started straddling on his waist and lied them both in bed comfortably. Having Ashton sitting on someone's lap half naked was something everyone should enjoy, lucky Calum was a blessed one.

Ashton then lowered his head closer to Calum's making them warm lips brush softly. Calum was caught out off guard as his curly haired friend started grinding on him softly causing them to moan a bit.

"I'll tease you as much you tease me Hood," Ashton mumbled before pressing their lips together as he kept moving his hips slowly and like he said, teasing. Calum couldn't help but moan loud, he honestly loved when Ashton decided to surprise and pleasure him.

The two boys kept making out and only pulled away to catch some breath, unfortunately. Calum thought Ashton would proceed kissing him but the older boy decided suddenly to start his plan.

Ashton moved his pinkish lips down to Calum's jaw and sucked the surface leaving a small, yet purple, bruise on his tanned skin. The younger boy got quickly the hint and threw his head backwards giving Ashton even more access and space to create some new 'art', other words, hickeys.

As Ashton kissed and sucked his friend's neck on different places, he was still able to taste Calum's favorite eucalyptus' body soap, making the kisses even more enjoyable, "Damn it you."

Ashton giggled but continued biting leaving now big marks around Calum's soft skin. Calum, by now, was already hard and he couldn't do much but scratch violently Ashton's bared back. It was actually funny how 'colorful' their bodies were right now, Ashton all red and Calum basically covered with blue and purple. (is this weird? lol)

When Ashton moved his head down to Calum's collarbones, the first thing he did was suck, this time hardly, his friend's tattoo. You could say that the mark Ashton left there was so dark and defined, that the tattoo wasn't there anymore, "I wish you were naked right now."

Calum smirked before removing his hands from Ash's back and quickly unwrapping the towel from his waist, "Well, wishes come true, princess."

Now it was Ashton's turn to become hard. He couldn't help either but blush wildly at what seemed like his new nickname. However, Ashton carried on by creating love bites all around Calum's body; neck, shoulder, nipples, arms, tummy, hips and last but not least, his thighs.

"You better help me with my problem," Calum said harshly pointing down at his own boner.

Although Ashton really wanted to do a quickie, he remembered how weird Calum was acting lately, "Sorry not today buddy."

Calum froze. He showed Ashton off of his lap and sat cross legged, still naked, staring madly at his friend, "What do you mean 'not today', buddy?"

Ashton knew he made Calum mad, it was pretty clear. First he mimicked the older boy's voice and second, he clenched his fist without even noticing it.

"Cal, what's wrong with you?" Ashton asked softly, not trying to start a fight.

"With me? What's fucking wrong with you! You can't make out with me like that and not finish your damn job," Calum answered angrily before covering his member with the same towel as before.

"No I mean like, after we, you know, had sex, you're acting really different. Did I-I do something wrong?" Ashton asked nervously, avoiding his friend's mad ton.

"What? Of course not Ashton! Now c'mon princess, less talk and more action," The younger boy said rolling his eyes and trying to connect his lips back to Ashton's.

This of course if Ashton hadn't slapped his hand away, "No, stop it Calum! Tell me what's wrong, I'm worried about you."

Calum groaned again and since he, somehow, lost the will of having sex, he decided to change into some pajamas, "You shouldn't, after all, I'm fine."

"Can you stop ly-"

"I'm not fucking lying Ashton! I'm OK damn it," Calum yelled making his friend whimper a bit.

Ashton was surprised to be honest. Calum never hid secrets from him, and it was clearly stamped on Calum's forehead that he wasn't fine, at all. But anyhow, the older boy nodded before also pulling some pajamas out of his closet.

"Oh and by the way, I loved the work you did on me today," Calum said smirking, as Ashton could see through the big mirror's reflection.

Even if Calum had just 'complimented' Ashton about the several hickeys he left on his body, Ashton didn't smile. In fact, he slammed brutally his hands on the closet's door causing Calum to gasp shocked, "Can you fucking quit calling all the things I do to you as 'work' or 'job'?"

Calum frowned, "Why not? It's only what you do after all."

Ashton's jaw dropped, "You know what? I'm sleeping in the living room tonight."

And before Calum could clear his stupidity up, Ashton exited the room quickly holding tears that Calum couldn't unfortunately see.

"Fuck!" Calum screamed loudly punching the pillow next to him.

But then, all of sudden, Calum felt something hard and cold next to his feet. Instantly, he recognized the thing as a book and later seeing it was their kink book. He was going to automatically throw the object away if it weren't for the open page that got his attention,

40 - Hickeys

1) This kink it's really simple, only choose the most beautiful body's parts from your girl/boyfriend and let a hickey (love bite) there.

2) Make sure those 'beautiful parts' are all your favorites.

3!) Most important thing, you can only leave a mark on the person you're in love with.

That's when Calum understood how much he screwed up.