-8-

-

Ashton didn't know if there was a rule out there saying that who ever begins being a bottom need to continue or not. However, he decided to change that for a night.

Therefore, Ashton searched for a kink on the 120 paged book all the afternoon. He didn't know how Calum would react but then again, he remembered how sweet and comprehensible the younger boy was when Ashton asked him for the real sex.

After searching through the green and yellow pages, Ashton found the perfect one. The kink book was being really useful those days and weeks, though there were some things that both Calum and Ashton declined to do it. For example, blood kink, abuse kink or even star wars kink, (yes don't ask). They just knew they were unnecessary and wouldn't do any of them.

Just like every other afternoon, Ashton waited Calum to come back from his jogging time to begin all the fun of the night. Although most of the time Ashton was alone at home, he didn't care since he knew later he'd receive an award called Calum Thomas Hood naked on his bed.

When Calum arrived - dripping sweat - he didn't think twice before getting directly to take a shower. This of course if there wasn't an Ashton Irwin already undressed in the bathtub jerking himself off.

"O-h Cal," Ashton moaned while rubbing his dick harder making some water spread around the bathroom.

Calum brought automatically a hand to palm his own boner before basically ripping the clothes off of his sweaty body and also joining Ashton in the squarish bathtub.

Ashton smirked mentally as he realized that his plan was going as planned, "OH F-uck Cal!"

Watching Ashton masturbates was definitely Calum's favorite view. The way the older boy kept rubbing his member non stop with his right large hand while he used the other one to bit his own fingertips in the hottest way ever was the death to the younger boy. The fact that Ashton's hair and chests were already wet made everything even more unrealistic to Calum that he didn't even notice when he started wanking his own self.

"Ugh- Ash," Calum moaned this time throwing his head backwards and unfortunately missing the time Ashton came all over his hand.

Then, Ashton put his plan in action. Slowly without making any sound of water, he came closer to Calum and bit gently the younger boy's earlobe, "Look what I can do to you in less than 5 seconds, love."

But Calum wasn't even listening, he was only concentrated on jerking himself off imagining that his hands was Ashton's, "Just fuck me Ash, ug-"

"Soon, love, soon," Ashton answered now letting a path of kiss down Calum's neck and collarbones.

This was when Calum's eyes widened and without thinking, took his hands off of his member losing all the will of ending his masturbate section, "What do you mean soon?"

Ashton only smirked, "Well, I was thinking maybe we can change the things for tonight."

"What? Do you wanna top?" Calum asked snorting loudly.

Soon the room was full with Calum's laughter making Ashton somehow embarrassed. The younger boy only stopped when he realized Ashton wasn't kidding, once again, "C'mon seriously?"

"Yeah Cal, what's the problem?" Ashton asked confused.

"Let's just say that, you don't fit topping, to be honest I don't even imagining you as a top," Calum answered truthfully but soon regretted it as he saw Ashton's frowned face, "but, if you really want to do it, I don't see why the hell not."

A wide smile showed up on the older boy's face, now Ashton knew that he could trust Calum with everything. So slowly scooting even more over to Calum's side, Ashton carefully caressed his friend's cheek, "You're the best I've ever had."

Even though there was a tiny red shade on Calum's cheek, neither of them talked about it. They only proceed their touches and began suddenly to kiss slowly.

Again, there was a new kiss. Romantic and full of love, in other words, a real kiss. Ashton always thought Calum's lips were the best one to kiss since they were fully and soft, like they were made for kissing. Oddly at the same time, Calum was thinking the same.

Calum then kept kissing Ashton again, but not slowly like before; it was deeper this time, more urgent and the older boy just molded his body against him, searching for more contact, "Wait, Ash let's go to our bed."

That's when an idea came into the curly haired boy's head. What if, "No, let's do it here. Bathtub sex, please Cal."

Ashton didn't know if Calum kissing him harder meant as a yes but even so they kept making out until Calum was straddling over - for the first time - on Ashton's naked lap. The water was spreading around the whole bathroom but they couldn't care less, they just needed each other faster than ever.

"F-fuck Ash, let me, lemme r-ide you," Calum said between moans as he started kissing all the way down to Ashton exposed neck.

The older boy didn't even need to think twice, before he spread Calum's legs and with a hand lifted his dick up so the younger boy could sit on it. Fact is, bathtub sex is hot, but bathtub sex with Calum Hood sitting on you lap naked with his head backward showing the hickeys you left yourself was fucking better.

Quickly, Calum was sitting on Ashton's lap whimpering quietly since it had been a while since he felt 'something' inside him. And just to remind, Ashton wasn't small himself, "Hol-y Ashton!"

"Cal, move slowly," Ashton demanded as he placed his large hands around Calum's waist gently.

Calum however just kept grinding letting multiple moans escape from his parted lips while Ashton only enjoyed his view to actually see how gorgeous Calum was, "You're so beautiful Calum, keep doing love."

"ASH-Y," Calum moaned as he moved hips around in circles receiving quick scratches on his back from the older boy. Hearing your crush moaning your name loudly as possible was for sure something that everyone should listen to, Ashton was sure about that.

Anyhow he just kept scratching and marking Calum in every possible way only to show the younger boy how worth he was.

"I'm close... I- I'm so," Calum started off, but his shortness of breath stops him from continuing. Ashton's cold hands were still traveling up Cal's body like he was exploring every part of it.

"Me too," Ashton practically yelled grabbing some of Calum's soft hair on his hands harshly ignoring the younger boy's pain, "Damn it, Calum!"

"C-can I cum inside of you, daddy?" Ashton asked with his eyes closed barely hanging the pain and the orgasm on.

Calum only bumped his hips more and more making Ashton hits his prostate several times as he was begging the boy to cum on his ass, "Please Ash, do it."

No sooner that they both expected, Ashton hit his limit letting the white liquid spread from his body quickly making him the younger boy weak.

However, Ashton gave him a last gentle kiss before helping Calum to stand his self up. With a giggle, Ashton wrapped his arms around the younger boy as he kissed the top of his head, "How was it?"

"It was amazing," Calum replied and only then looked up to Ashton, "just like you."

-

ugh no ideas. basically this book will be really short, like 10-12 chapters. not a big fan of writing smut every time.

therefore, i created a new fluff, cute af, story called "World" and it's lashton. go check it if you guys wanted it :)