Chapter - 10

LITTLE MOM [ZHANYI]

◈◈◈◈

Wang Yibo works in the office from Monday to Friday. So he only works at the club on Saturdays and Sundays.

After a week of work, rumors that Wang Yibo entered as an intern with Xiao Sean's connections spread. The following Monday he walked into the office at 8 am like the rest of the employees because his class was cancelled.

He finally realized that when he had lunch in the cafeteria, he had become the subject of gossip. Everyone looked at him strangely and whispered.

" He 's that intern ." " Isn't he handsome ? It 's just that he signed in with Mr. Xiao 's connections ." " That 's what I was talking about yesterday." "How can he have a face here ." " How shameless . " Xiao Corp, working with connections ." "Unlucky once born without knowing a rich family . "

To be honest Wang Yibo didn't know what was wrong, it was just that he felt like they were talking about him easily working at Xiao Corp. Also the stares of other employees who don't like it.

When he returned to work, Hong Ming gave him a map containing Wang Zhuocheng's schedule as Xiao Corporation's newest Brand Ambassador.

"Why did you give this to me Mr. Hong?" Wang Yibo asked confused.

"Because you're the one who doesn't have a job. I still have a lot of work to do. You're just supervising if his activities as Xiao Corporation's Brand Ambassador are going well."

"Ah, all right Mr. Hong."

"You see, he will come today and start the photoshoot on the 5th floor. Immediately you meet the manager and tell him that you will monitor. If there is anything, tell me immediately."

Wang Yibo was so nervous and afraid that something bad would happen, because he knew that trouble was making friends with him. So he just nodded and took the phone and map.

First he had to report that he was the one who would oversee all activities with the Brand Ambassador and had to find Wang Zhuocheng's manager, Wang Haoxuan. So he went down to the 5th floor and it turned out that there was a studio for a photoshoot, a lot of people were already preparing.

"Who are you? If there is no business you can come out." The old man's voice startled him.

"I am in charge of overseeing Wang Zhuocheng's schedule with Xiao Corp from the personnel team. I am Wang Yibo."

The man nodded and again ordered the people to prepare for the photoshoot.

Because Wang Zhuocheng's team hadn't arrived yet, so Wang Yibo chose to go down to the reception desk in the lobby. When he came down to the ground floor, he saw that Wang Zhuocheng's Team had just arrived.

The aura of an artist is indeed different, ever since he got to know Liu Haikuan, he has often met handsome and beautiful people, even high-class artists like Cheng Xiao and now Wang Zhuocheng!