Chapter - 15

LITTLE MOM [ZHANYI]

◇◇◇◈◇◈

Dilraba looked at Xiao Zhan and a young man beside him. She had never seen the young man, yet she could see Xiao Zhan differently. Xiao Zhan looked nervous.

"This, his name is Wang Yibo."

The young man had a flat face and bowed his head in greeting.

"Hello Wang Yibo, I am Dilraba."

The young man was very handsome, Wang Yibo, the name she had never heard of.

"Are you Sean's new friend?"

Dilraba's eyes could not escape Wang Yibo who was silent and did not answer. Xiao Zhan pulled Wang Yibo behind him and stared at Dilraba with regret.

"Go home" said Xiao Zhan.

"You, why are you rude?" Dilraba looked at Xiao Zhan with raised eyebrows. Xiao Zhan felt threatened.

Dilraba just laughed seeing the two of them. So she decided, she had played around enough. She kissed Xiao Zhan's cheek and waved at Wang Yibo then turned to leave.

After Dilraba left, Xiao Zhan let out a sigh of relief. He turned around and found Wang Yibo darkened face.

"Would you like to have another snack?" Xiao Zhan asked nervously.

Wang Yibo didn't ask who the women was, he didn't care anymore and was fed up with the many beautiful women around him. So he shook his head.

"I want to go home, I'm tired!" he snapped and walked away from Xiao Zhan. Immediately the man took Wang Yibo's groceries and chased after him. In their entire life no one had ever treated the honorable Sean Xiao like this.

During the return journey, Wang Yibo was silent and looked away. Likewise when they arrived at Wang Yibo's flat, the young man quickly got out of the car and left Xiao Zhan and entered his flat.

The older man sighed and carried Wang Yibo's groceries into the flat. Found the young man sitting at the dining table and making a cup of tea. Xiao Zhan smiled and put the shopping bags on the floor then sat down in front of Wang Yibo.

"Would you like to come tomorrow? To Dilraba's birthday party?"

Wang Yibo shook his head. "I don't want to. Busy."

Xiao Zhan nodded. Then after a long silence, he said goodbye.

Wang Yibo drank his milk. To think, if Xiao Zhan had many girlfriends. First Cheng Xiao, then Dilraba. Yet his wife Xiao Wu was so kind!

Did Xiao Zhan get bored with his lovers and choose to play with Wang Yibo?

The thought that Xiao Zhan was just toying with him made Wang Yibo angry and irritated. Then look at the bundle of their child's groceries.

"You think you can toy with me?" Wang Yibo asked his shopping bag.

"You're wrong Sean Xiao! I'll put a spotlight on you!" raged Wang Yibo and slammed the bag filled with baby clothes in anger. He looked at his watch and decided to message the bastard.

Send
You have to pay
me for 4 hours of overtime!

The Bastard
I already sent it
to your account.

1 attached file
Wang Yibo
500,000 Yuan

Wang Yibo covered his mouth in surprise. Crazy man!

Well Wang Yibo doesn't need to work anymore, he will be sugar baby for Xiao Zhan only, hahaha!

Wang Yibo poked his forehead against the wall over his crazy thoughts. He whimpered angrily.