Chapter- 35

LITTLE MOM [ZHANYI]

◇◇◇

When Xiao Zhan and the Xiao twins returned to the penthouse, Wang Yibo and the Xuan twins were on the balcony looking out over the cityscape of Beijing.

Xiao Zhan and the Xiao twins immediately headed to the kitchen and wanted to cook lunch. Wang Yibo and the Xuan twins walked over to the three.

"I'll help you!" said Wang Yibo, but the Xuan twins held him back.

"You are still sick, just sit down Uncle Yibo." Xuan Ren said.

"Mother just sit down, we will help Father cook." Xiao Hua said happily. Finally Wang Yibo sat at the dining table watching children cook with Xiao Zhan.

After a few hours, the cooking show that the kids messed up finally finished.

"Hua, you prepare the table." Immediately hearing Wang Yibo's order, the child moved to the dining table. Wang Yibo gulped at the sight of the delicious food.

Xiao Hua's position is indeed more to the side and easy to get out from the kitchen. Xiao Zhan saw this. "How do you tell the difference between the two of them?"

"Easy, Xiao Hua wears a necklace. Xiao Ruze doesn't."

Xiao Zhan sees that Xiao Hua is wearing a necklace, only the chain is visible because the pendant is sinking into her clothes. When his hand pulled out the pendant of the necklace, he was surprised. It was the necklace that he had given to Wang Yibo seven years ago.

"This necklace," Wang Yibo nodded. Xiao Zhan rubbed Xiao Hua's head and laughed. After that they had lunch together.

"Tomorrow do you want to go out?" asked Xiao Zhan while eating.

"Where's Daddy?" asked Xiao Ruze.

"We want to come!" Xuan Ren exclaimed.

Xuan Bai nodded.

"Are you my children or Jiejie's children?" asked Xiao Zhan with a sigh.

"Of course your children!" Xuan Ren said casually. "We will also be Uncle Yibo's children!" She high five with Xuan Bai.

Wang Yibo laughed with Xiao Hua and Xiao Ruze. "Then you call our Papa with Papa Yibo!"

"Call us gege too!" said the two Xiao boys arrogantly.

Xuan Bai and Xuan Ren looked at each other before giving the two children ugly faces and sticking out their tongues. "Huweekk!"

"Had a dream!"

They laughed that day. Xiao Zhan ruffled the hair of Xuan Ren who was sitting beside him. Wang Yibo smiled and shook his head slowly at their behavior.

The rest of the day the four of them spent swimming while Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan made out in the room.