Chapter- 30

LITTLE MOM [ZHANYI]

◇◇◇

Wang Yibo had just returned at the apartment when he saw the twins were already neatly dressed in formal clothes.

"Where are you going?" asked Wang Yibo seeing his two children so handsome.

"Father forgot? Today we will eat at Daddy's house."

Hearing his two children calling for Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo felt that if he was actually married to this handsome man, his ears turned red.

"Ah. I see." Wang Yibo stuttered who rushed into the room. The twins looked at each other and immediately walked into Wang Yibo's room.

The young man who had given birth to the two children was undressing.

"Mother!" Xiao Hua called, causing Wang Yibo to glare. His two children like to tease him by calling him Mother. "Don't feel lonely. Why don't you come with us?"

"No, I'm tired. Tomorrow is morning work."

The twins nodded and Xiao Ruze's cell phone rang.

"Hello uncle Sean?" Answer Xiao Ruze.

"Uhm, we're ready. We're going down now."

"Since when did you guys keep the number?" asked Wang Yibo in amazement.

They both just smirked. Xiao Ruze kissed his mother's cheek. "Don't worry, we'll keep it a secret."

"Okay, be careful. I'll pick you up."

"No need, father will return us."

“Papa just rest.” The two of them hugged Wang Yibo before going to meet Xiao Zhan who was already waiting downstairs.

When he saw the two boys, he was confused because there was no Wang Yibo.
"Where's your daddy?"

"Papa didn't come."

The two got into Xiao Zhan's car, Xiao Hua sat beside him and stared in awe at the expensive sports car.

"Is your papa all right?" Xiao Zhan asked. The two stared at each other. Then nodded.

"Papa is just tired from work. But he always is like that."

"He always works alone? Where's his husband?"

"Husband? "

"Isn't he married to your father?"

The two twins looked at each other meaningfully leaving Xiao Zhan confused.

"Why would Uncle Sean think so?"

"Your surnames are different. I thought Wang Yibo married a man. That's why your surname is with your father, isn't it?"

"Actually, I don't understand Uncle Sean. We are Papa's children, it's just that Papa never married."

"Did your Papa impregnate a woman and that woman left you to your Papa?"