Chapter -18

LITTLE MOM [ZHANYI]

◇◇◇◈◇◈

Xiao Zhan looked at his disconnected cell phone. He immediately called Liu Haikuan.

"Hello?"

"Immediately track the whereabouts of Wang Yibo's cell phone! Also check the CCTV around Wang Yibo's residence. Then call the police and say Wang Yibo was kidnapped."

Xiao Zhan ran towards the direction Wang Yibo's arrival was supposed to be. He ran around the surroundings of Wang Yibo's flat. The longer he went on the more panicked he became. Unlucky!

However he didn't give up and continued to look for Wang Yibo, running around like crazy. Tracking of course takes time. The longer it took, the more it made Xiao Zhan panic.

"No, Yibo..." Xiao Zhan crouched on the dark side of the road. Thinking about where Wang Yibo is. How could he lose that sweet young man in front of his face.

He promises to kill the crazy man who kidnapped Wang Yibo. While praying that Wang Yibo is fine.

The police car then came and Xiao Zhan gave a statement. Meanwhile they started tracking and searching for Wang Yibo's whereabouts.

Liu Haikuan looked at Xiao Zhan calculatingly. "Zhan, you, dating Wang Yibo?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head slowly. "I really like him."

Liu Haikuan was shocked to find that his friend turned out to be gay. Because all this time his friend did not show any signs if he was a same-sex lover. He also count Xiao Zhan's interest in Wang Yibo leading to a relationship.

"I'm worried too, but we need to calm down. Hopefully Wang Yibo will be found soon. Are you delaying your departure again?"

"I can't leave like this, I have to find Wang Yibo, then I can work."

"I'll postpone the meeting there. You take it easy."

Xiao Zhan nodded in thanks to his best friend. Wang Yibo's cell phone was found dumped near a trash can and CCTV showed that Wang Yibo was kidnapped and taken to a car and the car disappeared.

Xiao Zhan returned home in a state of chaos because of the loss of Wang Yibo. He was so frustrated and while he was drinking coffee at the table, a message came into his cell phone.

Unknown number my Wang Yibo. I've been good at not killing you . Don't disturb our relationship.
1 attached photo

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened, he immediately called Liu Haikuan and asked him to trace the number that sent him the message

Bastard!

Xiao Zhan wanted to slam his phone down. He immediately dialed the number with an exploding chest.

"Hello "