Chapter - 17

LITTLE MOM [ZHANYI]

◇◇◇

Wang Yibo waited for Xiao Zhan who was doing a CT scan. He called Xiao Wu.

"No-Miss Xiao Wu, I- this Wang Yibo, sob," Wang Yibo held back his tears.

"What's wrong Yibo? Why are you crying?"

"Zh-Zhan ge, sob, he's in the hospital, someone harmed him," Wang Yibo's hands were cold and shaking holding the grip on his cell phone.

Xiao Wu gasped and said she would come soon.

The doctor finished doing a CT scan and said Xiao Zhan had internal bleeding. After a minor operation to drain the clotted blood, Xiao Zhan was stitched up and just waiting to wake up.

Wang Yibo continued to hold Xiao Zhan's hand and was relieved to see the man he loved. Yes, he really likes Xiao Zhan.

But the man already belongs to another woman. Xiao Wu came with Liu Haikuan. After hearing the doctor's explanation of Xiao Zhan's condition, Xiao Wu entered the room.

"Wang Yibo, what happened?" Xiao Wu asked.

"I don't know, someone attacked Zhan ge after he drove me home."

Wang Yibo suddenly realized that Xiao Zhan was injured because of him.

"Relax, Xiao Zhan is fine," said Xiao Wu. Then she called someone to pick up Xiao Zhan's clothes at the apartment.

Feeling unworthy, Wang Yibo stood up and faced Xiao Wu.

"Mrs Xiao, I will be returning home, please let me know if Mr Xiao is conscious. Then excuse me."

Wang Yibo knew if he stayed here, it wouldn't be necessary, there was already a wife of the man. It would be strange if he insisted on waiting.

"Alright, thanks Yibo. I'll let Mom and Dad know."

Wang Yibo nodded and left the room heavily. He nervously bit his fingernails.

Hearing Xiao Wu call Xiao Zhan's parents by the pronunciation of Dad and Mama, made Wang Yibo hiss. He really doesn't deserve it!

How could he let Xiao Zhan end up in the hospital for being so close to him?

Wang Yibo came home by taxi and immediately got into his flat after locking it tightly.

He looked back at the threatening letter and thought, which lunatic would like him to hurt Xiao Zhan. Wang Yibo took off the necklace Xiao Zhan had given him and put it in its original box and put it in the drawer.

He had to stay away from Xiao Zhan, so that the man wouldn't get hurt.

No, it's only right that he is not close to someone's husband. He also knew that Xiao Zhan was just playing with him.

Wang Yibo squeezed his hands in front of his chest, hoping that the pain present there would lessen. He has been playing with fire. He should be able to firmly stay away from Xiao Zhan.

How could a poor boy like him be with Xiao Zhan?

Wang Yibo, realize, you are nobody.

◈◇◈

After three days had passed, Xiao Zhan was finally able to get out of the hospital. He was ready to go back to the apartment. Liu Haikuan looked at him.

"They've been fired?"

"Xiao Wu fired them out today"

"Good, indeed that bastard should be removed, it's better if I put him in jail."