1.3

"so i like this girl.."

"hm?"

"..i- i like this one girl, y/n-san."

she smiled at the information she heard. the two of them were currently out in a park, sitting on the swings next to each other.

a month already passed, and y/n was now a free kid. she was able to go around everywhere now and meet her friends. she even got to meet kisaki in person after talking to him through the window in a month.

"oh? what's her name?"

she asked, tilting her head to the side letting her singular earring dangle.

"..hinata tachibana.. she's really nice, and uhm.." he grew flustered just by saying her name, he fiddled with his two thumbs and looked down on the ground, his ears growing red.

"..hm, i see."

she suddenly stood up startling him.

then y/n held his shoulders, a determined look on her face.

"go get her, kisaki! i'll be your wingwoman! i'm actually interested in this one guy because he's rich.. so i get what you're feeling!"

"y-you do?" he asked with hopeful eyes at her.

she nodded.

"mhm."

'i actually don't, i just need his money..'

kisaki smiled, happy that the sister-figure he sees approve of the feeling he's having for this girl he likes. he thought she wouldn't like the girl, or that the (h/c)nette would cut off ties with him if he ever announced that he's interested in hinata.

"ahh.. i'm glad i don't feel alone in this.. but who's the lucky guy y/n-sa-"

"ms. y/n!!"

a ginger came running towards her. but before he could hug her she stood up on the swing, moving to the side letting the ginger fall face flat onto the ground.

the (h/c)nette stared at the ginger, eyeing his wallet with such intensity in her (e/c) eyes. but, she couldn't really steal his money right now.

'maybe some other time..'

she slightly pouted at the thought before letting her feet take over her actions.

"...now that was mean." childe grumbled, getting up from the grass to playfully glare at the girl who was already walking away.

"let's talk in another time, childe. and do say hello to scaramouche for me, thank you." she turned her head to smile at kisaki, "see you next time when i get grounded again, kisaki.. i have somewhere to go to."

the ravenette stared at her back before adjusting his glasses up to nervously stare at the lucky charm leprechaun who was also staring at him with those dead blue eyes of his.

the ginger was scary, kisaki concluded.

how his eyes were devoid of any emotion- how there weren't any light in his azure irises. to some, those dead fish eyes of his might look attractive, but to kisaki.. it was unsettling.

childe suddenly opened his mouth causing the boy to flinch, scared of what he might do or say.

'is he going to bite me? what if he's a freaky one..' kisaki thought, sweat adorning on his face.

but no, the orange head wasn't going to bite him, instead, attempt talk to him.

"lovely weather we're having! hohoho, how i miss my homeland just by seeing the swings." the ginger put a nostalgic smile on his face, a soft gaze in his eyes while staring at the playground.