fifteen

╔═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╗
𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀
╚═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╝
❕ᴄᴡ: ɴꜱꜰᴡ❕

"Ah- Shuich- fuck- Shuichi-" Kokichi spluttered, his nails digging into Shuichi's back.

Kokichi was sprawled out under the taller boy, his head tilted up slightly with the pillow below him. His eyes were shut tight, and his mouth formed an o shape that Shuichi adored. His lips looked so soft and supple, but Shuichi was too preoccupied with other things.

"O-oh god." Shuichi whispered, biting down on his lower lip as he pushed himself further, instigating a soft, whiny moan from the boy beneath him as his nails scratched red lines across Shuichi's back.

It was pure- bliss. It was bliss, and nothing Shuichi had ever experienced could even come close to the feeling of being inside Kokichi, hovering above him and watching as he held back moans, such beautiful noises that he couldn't get enough of.

Shuichi pushed in and out, in and out. Kokichi was so warm and tight around Shuichi, so intoxicating and addicting. Shuichi didn't want to stop- no, he couldn't stop.

For one, if he did stop, he might just explode; and two, if he stopped, he was sure Kokichi would kill him right then and there. That was if the noises he was making didn't kill him first.

"S-shit- keep- keep going." Kokichi stammered, unable to coherently get his words out as Shuichi moved faster.
"Good. You're so fucking good, Kokichi."

Shuichi's palms were pressed firmly into the bed at either side of Kokichi's head. He loved this angle. For him to be ruining the supreme leader, the boy who never shut up. Kokichi was completely unable to make any other noises than broken sentences and moans. He was reduced to a blushing, hot mess. And Shuichi loved every second of it.

Shuichi bit his lip as his tip grazed past something, and he immediately knew what it was by the noise that Kokichi emitted.

"O-oh f- fuck!"
Kokichi scrunched his eyes closed further as he clenched around Shuichi's dick. Shuichi too let out a low, guttural groan as Kokichi tightened. The detective watched with half-lidded eyes as Kokichi threw his head back against the pillow, letting out defeated moans with each thrust.

Shuichi grazed that spot again, and Kokichi cried out.

"Shuichi- oh god- I'm going to-"
"I know. I know, god, I know."

Shuichi moaned under his breath as he felt himself being tipped over the edge, coming closer, closer, closer... it was right there, all he needed was one final push. One final thrust, and he would be done for. He felt his vision blur at the sides, as he pushed into Kokichi one more time, with all the force he had left in his weakening body.

"Ah!" Shuichi's eyes shot wide open.

He was in his bed. Alone. In the dark. With hot, uncomfortably sticky underwear.

'Oh. My. Fucking. God.'

——— ☆ • ♧ •  :🃏: • ♧ • ☆ ———

Shuichi didn't go back to sleep after that. Well, how could he? After having a wet dream about none other than Kokichi fucking Ouma?!

He sat on the edge of his bed, bouncing his foot, biting at the skin around his fingernails. His hair was damp after his shower. He needed an immediate refreshment after that unforeseen nightmare.