twenty

╔═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╗
𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
╚═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╝
❕ᴄᴡ: ɴꜱꜰᴡ❕

The two of them couldn't get out of the water fast enough. Shuichi had grabbed Kokichi's hand and practically dragged him to the changing room showers, though Kokichi was just as compliant as he was. The leader had waited long enough for this moment already, and Shuichi was certainly eager too.

The changing rooms consisted of benches and lockers, along with a couple stalls and a few showers, hidden by their respective shower curtains. It wasn't private. It wasn't the best place to be doing what they were about to do. But you'd be sorely mistaken if you thought they would care in the slightest.

Shuichi was private, he liked the solidarity when it came to intimate affairs such as this. But his sensuality wasn't about to let him overthink about things like that.

They decided, or more specifically, Shuichi had decided- Kokichi didn't really have a choice considering he was being dragged along- that the furthest stall was about fit for them.

Kokichi could feel the heat washing over him already. It felt like scalding steam was running up his back. He wasn't particularly averse.

The shower curtain rings scraped across the rail, creating a scraping noise that would usually go right through Shuichi if he wasn't in the situation he was in now.

In their rush and desperation, they both missed the plastic sign plastered on the wall, 'Save Water! Hot Water is only running for five minutes after first usage!' Paired with a grotesque image of Monokuma in a shower.

They were already soaked, but Shuichi wasted no time flicking the shower head on and dousing the two in hot water. The spray was steaming in no time. Kokichi couldn't wait any longer. The moment Shuichi turned around, Kokichi was all over him. He wrapped his arms around Shuichi's neck, pushing him against the wall, so the water wasn't completely suffocating them. It trickled down Kokichi's face, and ran down his back. Shuichi stroked a couple fingers down Kokichi's spine, and even in the hot water, it made him shiver at the soft contact.

Their trunks weren't tight. No, this time, they weren't restricted by clothes. Shuichi had Kokichi all ready, no shirt, no jacket or scarf. He was attired in only the shorts, as was Shuichi. Kokichi loved this fact. Not only because it would take much less effort to get undressed, but Shuichi's dick was only partially restricted. Kokichi could see the vague definition of his already half-erect member, and he didn't know whether it excited or scared him.

Shuichi tilted his head to catch Kokichi into an impatient kiss, it was fast, and the twos lips clashed together a little painfully. It was more than worth it. Shuichi's hand settled in the small of Kokichi's back, and the leader had to push up onto tiptoes to deepen the kiss.

It started off hard and hasty, but it melted into something a little more romantic and slower. They'd done this before, but Shuichi's stomach fluttered at the feeling. Maybe he was... no, he brushed off the thought.

They were on each other's minds twenty-four hours a day. Kokichi had been waiting for this moment for what seemed like too long. He was simply overly impatient. Of course he was, it was Shuichi he was desperate for. Though- if it was anyone else, it would be the same... right?

The water running down their faces from their still wet hair gave the kiss even more electricity. Static, shocking. They had chemistry, but not the type of chemistry you'd see in a cheesy high school rom-com; it was chemistry that fizzled and bubbled. Chemistry that burned, boiled and stung in the best way possible. It was chemistry that would inevitably lead to a prodigious explosion. Chemistry that Kokichi plainly ignored.