twenty - one

╔═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╗
𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵
╚═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╝

Shuichi slumped defeatedly onto the bed, hot, sweaty and weak. He lay next to Kokichi, staring idly at the ceiling above them. Neither said a word. No words needed to be said. They were both panting, calming down their rapidly racing hearts. There was a great sense of ataraxy between them. Their heads felt light and airy, the release being unlike anything they'd ever experienced.

Their hair was plastered to their foreheads with the sweat coating their skin. Kokichi legs still felt weak and shaky. The air too was hot and sticky, the scent of sex lingering in the heavy atmosphere of the room. Shuichi pulled of the condom and slowly tied a knot at the opening. There was a trash can next to his desk. He was grateful he was on the desk side of the bed, and dropped the finished latex into the trash.

"Fucking hell." Kokichi mumbled.
"Hm?" Shuichi emerged from his trance-like state after experiencing the best orgasm he'd ever had. He turned his head to look at Kokichi, who was staring up at the ceiling.
"You have no clue- how good that was."

Shuichi hesitated.
"Are you alright? Your legs are shaking a little."
"'M fine. I think..." Kokichi looked down at his chest, "I think I need some tissues. Jesus Christ, I don't think I've ever came that much." He laughed breathily. He dropped his head back onto the pillow and turned back to staring at the ceiling.
"You and me both. I'll- go get some from the bathroom." Shuichi said, pushing himself off the bed with weak arms and fuzzy vision. He was only just returning to normal. Though, they did need to clean up.

He stumbled aimlessly to the bathroom. Kokichi stayed lying on the bed, the sheets screwed and messed up around him. He couldn't decide whether his body was hot or cold. Shuichi had really messed him up, he thought.

Shuichi returned fairly quickly from the bathroom holding a roll of toilet paper in his hand. Kokichi's gaze followed him as he walked back to the bed, wrapping a little of the tissue around his palm and ripping it off, before sitting down on the bed and handing the tissue to Kokichi.

"God, we are a mess." Kokichi laughed weakly whilst mopping up the thick white liquid that had spurted onto his abdomen and chest.
"It was worth it." Shuichi replied.
Kokichi agreed. "Definitely."

They'd reached a whole new level of intimacy. It was enough proof for Shuichi to solidify the idea that Kokichi liked him, too. He dropped back onto the bed with a sigh.

"So that was your first time?" Shuichi asked.
"Mm. Yeah. Yours, too?"
"It was. No regrets."
"Same here. I think that's the best orgasm I've ever had." His voice was quiet, but Shuichi could hear the smile on his face, even if he was staring at the ceiling. Shuichi turned his head to look at Kokichi.

"Are you feeling okay? Is there anything you need?"
Kokichi shook his head. "I just- I don't know. I feel kinda weird after that. Not in a bad way."
"Yeah. I kinda get what you mean."

They faded into silence. The air around them still felt stuffy. Kokichi shuffled under the covers.

The feeling wasn't regret. It was far from it. But now they knew- they'd gotten stuck in the mud, and this was the end. They'd practiced such an intimate activity; having sex. That strange feeling was almost a question buzzing at the back of their minds. What would they do now? They'd given themselves to each other. It wasn't a 'walk away' situation now. They were connected. Shuichi felt excitement. Kokichi? He was scared.