•Chapter EIGHT•

A moment later, Amira found herself in an unknown old and a little scary house "You're Maxine Amira Choi, aren't you?" she got startled as she heard that cold voice. That woman is the merciless deity whom Axzi hated a lot. "Yes, I am. Who are you?" the merciless deity smirks with a look of amazement in her eyes. "I like you. You're brave. Those kids always got scared when I talked with them" she did an evil laugh.

Amira rolled her eyes; she looks so annoyed. "Straight to the point! What do you want?!" the deity kept her silence and it made Amira irritated she was about to walk out "If you are not going to say anything, I think I don't need to be here."

Until the merciless deity spoke again, "I don't think you're being brave for nothing. I guess you have a weapon who is protecting you. Hmm. It is Axzi?" she did evil laugh again. "JUST FVCKING SHUT THE HELL UP! DON'T INVOLVED AXZI HERE!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" the merciless deity laughed.

"Don't you want to know why Axzi gave you the forbidden black rose? It is because he wanted to kill you" Amira, got shocked and almost wanted to believe but she remembered Axzi's word for her 'Don't just believe in anyone's word they can manipulate you. Trust only me, I love you.'

//FLASH BACK: IN AMIRA'S PARTY//

// few weeks ago, Amira''party//

The host of the party finally called the last dance of Amira, her 18th rose which is Axzi but after calling Axzi's name she thought he wouldn't come because he doesn't show up but she got startled and happy when Axzi finally showed up in the entrance, running and shouting that he is sorry because he was late, but the truth is he fought with the deity of the good to finally meet Amira on her 18th birthday and tell her the truth.

When Axzi came towards Amira, a lot of people is whispering who he was and her family just smiled because they knew that Amira is happy. Axzi raised his hand to ask Amira for a dance and she happily accepted it. After the dance, he gave her a black rose which shocked everyone, especially her family and friends.

Before Axzi completely leaves, he whispered in Amira's ear "When it is finished, meet me on the rooftop of this venue. I have a lot to tell and please, don't just believe with anyone's word, it can manipulate you. Trust only me." and left.

After the dance, she interacts with her guest first and when she got a chance, she sneaked out and went to a rooftop. She came there because she badly wanted to meet Axzi and she has a lot of questions for him, also, she wanted to confess her love properly.

And that's how Amira finally figured it out and she finally confessed her love properly. She didn't know that Axzi liked her too and tried to stop his feelings.

//END OF FLASHBACK//

Instead of believing in the merciless deity, she laughed--a fake one and suddenly she wiped her tears away "W-why? Does Axzi is just toying me?" the merciless deity thinks she succeeds. But she was wrong, "Is that what you wanted to hear from me?" Amira said in a brave voice and smirked after. "Do you think I will believe you? No, I won't believe in you. I didn't investigate for nothing!" Amira shouted at her, the merciless deity got mad and in just a snap she was already holding Amira's bucket of black rose.

"Do you know..." she walked near Amira, "...this black rose never exist anymore whether it is in your world or ours. I don't know where Axzi gets this thing. I can rip this black rose and you will die" the merciless deity said and come closer to Amira and show her the black rose that is going to die in the merciless deity's own hands.

But before it happened, Axzi came rushing but he was full of blood it is from the beating of the merciless deity's people. "How did you get out, your highness?" the merciless deity said in an angry and sarcastic voice and got shocked at what happened.

Because Axzi beat her people that was one hundred plus. That's why Axzi had a lot of drops of blood on his clothes. The merciless deity called her right hand who is injured to ask. "Master..." said the right hand in a tone of suffering "...he used the black magic" he continued before he collapses. The deity is shocked she doesn't know that Axzi can use black magic which is very forbidden in their world.

Axzi fights them—the merciless deity's excess people and almost kills the deity but the other 5 deities came to stop him. The good deity stops Axzi she doesn't want Axzi to cease to exist and followed his father's path. She tried her best but Axzi doesn't want to let go.

The merciless deity doesn't like Axzi and wanted this to end. Harming Amira is the only way to triggered Axzi and she didn't expect Axzi is stronger and brave enough to fight her alone.

Until the deity of the good finally told Axzi the answer he wanted. "Axzi, I'm your grandma, so please, listen tome. I'll explain everything to you, so please? Please, Axzi, don't kill. Don'tkill the merciless deity please?" Axzi finally calms down a bit after what he heard and Amira is also shocked. Axzi is not stupid enough not to know this but he wanted to hear it straight from the mouth of his grandma. He felt betrayed because his grandma hide it that's why he's a little mad at her.

She came near her prince to cheer him up, Axzi cried in her shoulder and said to the deities, "I will only let her soul go just fulfill a promise for me. Promise me that you will still let me give her a BLACK ROSE and after 50 years she will die as an old woman. And when she died, you will let her be with me. She will live with me and she will be treated like a princess. The way how you treat me." The deities looked at each other and smiled—except for the merciless deity they may have different attitudes but they are thinking all the same.

'Azxi didn't want to follow his father's path.'

They all agreed with Azxi's wish. The merciless deity may be fierce and scary but she agreed as well even she doesn't want it but because her sisters agreed she will agree as well. Majority wins. She doesn't have many choices.

It takes a lot of processes and effort to fulfill Azxi's wishes. Azxi and Amira is both hurt and both in pain when they are separated in a different world, different time, and different life. Azxi promised Amira that he will wait for her even it takes a long time. He promised that he won't change his heart; he will only love her.

50 years later, Azxi's wish was fulfilled. Amira grew old and died at the age of 63. When her soul got out of her body, she became a lady again. Azxi is waiting for her outside and he hugged her tight when he sees her "I badly miss you!"

They reunited again after 50 years. Azxi's wish came true, he and Amira lived in the Black Realm as a prince and princess of the palace. Because Azxi is a prince of the grim reaper, Amira became a princess even though Amira is a lost soul she should live somewhere far but because of Axzi—a very special prince of grim reaper's wish it became legal.

Amira has two roses now, the black rose which means in Axzi's world, to live again, and the pink rose which means in Axzi's world, to have a beautiful and peaceful life.

They may have had a sad ending a long time ago, but the deities gave them a happy ending.

THE END.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________