•Prologue•

Can a grim reaper fall in love with human? Can their story become reality?

Maxine Amira Choi is an ordinary girl who has been constantly receiving black roses—a rose that doesn't even exist since she was born. High School came, and the constant arrival of black roses continued.

Despite the unsettling fact that the unusual flower came from an anonymous person, Maxine felt comfort and security instead of danger and unease.

This comfort soon led her into a bittersweet voyage towards the unveiling of the mysterious sender's identity, in their bittersweet story, can Maxine run away from reality? Can she face her reality and the choice between the life or death of the person that she loves?

In the journey of unveiling the mysterious sender's identity and mysterious events, will she accept the truth of being an extra in her own story?

Will, she is still willing to embrace death for him? Even he's willing to die for someone else?

He is willing to die for her, does she's willing to embrace death like Amira?

____________________________________________________________________________

Another complete story! Please continue supporting me! I love you!

P. S. Project to sa school last year and I just decided to put it here :)

All rights reserved 2020