•Chapter THREE•

In the realm of the other world, there were 6 deities. The good, the bad, the middle (not that good but not that bad too), the wealthy, the beauty and love, and the merciless.

Inside the realm, there were 2 very special grim reapers left---Axzi Gray Haru, the son of a human and a grim reaper, and his best friend---Axpiel Tyl Ferry, a pure human who died and became grim reaper. Axpiel is special because of Axzi. They gave each other a green rose, which means in their world—to stay together and forever.

Axzi is very special in their realm because he is the result of forbidden love between a grim reaper and a human. His father ceases to exist as a punishment for breaking the rules of the BLACK REALM and his mother died too because she is a human being.

Axzi can't die but he can't live too, the time of death and life has stopped for him, the only thing that can make him disappear forever is to cease to exist. "AXZI GRAY HARU!!!! WHAT THE HELL DID Y0U DO TO THE HUMAN REALM? YOU ALWAYS GO THERE!" said the deity of the good---the deity who serves as his parents.

Axzi just smirked and do the peace sign "I love you, mom!" Axzi said in a clingy voice and hugged the deity of the good.  The deity looks so mad, but she looked worried at him "Did you see that girl again?" Axzi looked away and answered "Yes, it was her birthday today"

The deity shrugged it off and look straight at his face, "She should be dead, you gave her the forbidden black rose that's why she's still alive. All you need to do is STOP GIVING HER BLACK ROSE and PICK UP HER SOUL. Why can't you do it? Do you like her?" Axzi looked away and lied "Of course not! I don't like her" the deity is not satisfied with Axzi's answers "Don't you dare like her! You know what will happen!" the deity said before leaving.

Axzi can't like that human girl because it will be just the same as what happened to his parents but in his case, it is more dangerous and difficult to solve. If Axzi likes her, the human girl will be always in danger, sometimes she will not be able to handle the death and Axzi will cease to exist and will become ashes like his dad.

That was supposed to happen but because Axzi is very special and powerful it will be difficult to punish him because he is the son of the late Prince of the grim reaper and a lady from the human world which made him a result of forbidden love. And the human girl will experience dangers.

That's why the deity of the good is getting mad at Axzi because he doesn't want him to follow his father's path. She wanted to protect him as much as she can when she can't protect her son and her daughter-in-law. The truth is she regrets not protecting her son because she believed that his son breaks the unbreakable and untouchable rules that no one had ever done except his son.

About her daughter-in-law, she regrets not helping her emotionally and physically she didn't realize how much her daughter-in-law suffer from the loss of her husband and son, and now, her daughter-in-law died because of sadness and loneliness.

That's why she wanted to take good care of Axzi and protect him as much as she can. Axzi sees her as a mom and only guardian, that's why she tries her best to take good care of him. Hoping that her son and her daughter-in-law can forgive her by taking good care of Axzi. But she can't deny the fact that Axzi might follow his father's path and might put Axzi in danger.

She can sense that Axzi might fell in love or probably already fell in love with that human girl named – Amira. To be honest, the deity of the good can stop Axzi from seeing Amira but whenever she tried to do so, she can see her son on behalf of Axzi because just like his son, Axzi fell in love with a human girl.

Whenever she scolded him, she can see his son in Axzi. It is like Axzi is a replica of his son, even the naughty behavior of Axzi is just like his son when he was still the same age as Axzi.

_

____________________________________________________________________________

Ooooppsss 🙊