•Chapter NINE•

The happy ever after that Axzi wanted, happened. Their bittersweet love story ended there. But it's just what other people know. It's that their real ending? Minus the unusual supernatural story, will their story become a reality? In this century, will they claim the happy ever after?

After the story is finished, a young kid heard a loud noise outside in his room. He shouted back to whoever it is "Yes, I'm coming" he left the book he is currently reading wide open and run fast downstairs.

"They may have a sad ending a long time ago, but the deities gave them a happy ending.

THE END."

That is what was written in the book he left wide open. The young kid keeps reading this book a hundred times as if someone is telling him a message. Until now, when he grew up, he still has this book as if he knew what happened here. The young kid gets ready for his school and gets in his car.  He didn't sleep properly so he suddenly fell asleep inside his car.

AXZI'S POINT OF VIEW

I closed the book as I read the last page of the recently published book of my crush, Amira

I closed the book as I read the last page of the recently published book of my crush, Amira. I found out about her name and who she was without any problem, It's easy anyway. I smiled after reading her book, I didn't know she would put my name here in her book as the main character because I asked her to do so.

I smiled bitterly as I saw her pass by with her boyfriend who is a cheater. I saw him a lot of times flirting with different girls when in fact he is my crush's boyfriend. I don't know if he is her boyfriend because we are young. We were just 10 years old for Pete's sake! Maybe, someone, she likes? Who knows?

I tried to tell her about it when I found out about her boyfriend. I used to give her a black rose just like in the book. I understand the part that I am giving her black rose whether it is in her story or real life but I don't know the reason why my name is the main character of her story. Yes, I asked her to make my name as one of her characters. I never knew she would put it there. But the only difference is I'm not a grim reaper like in the story obviously, I'm a human. I'm a boy.

Now, that I found out about her boyfriend, I told her everything I knew when I send her a black rose yesterday. She doesn't know my face but knows my name and I'm studying in a different school but here am I watching her from afar.

I don't know if she hates me after what I told her and I don't even know if she even believes in me. I am just a stranger to her but she isn't a stranger to me. We met but she doesn't remember. We saw each other but she just passes by. I like her so much and she doesn't know me. She's a writer and I'm her reader and that's how we met.

Today, I was walking towards her school again, to give her another rose but I stopped because I saw her in the mini-park near her school. I just watched her thinking in the air and then write in her notebook and just by glancing at her I know that she is writing another story to put it on the famous application called "Wattpad". I think she's going to make it into a physical book again and I'm waiting for it.