•Chapter FOUR•

A little Flashback on how Axzi lost his parents in front of him. Axzi is just an infant that's why he didn't remember this and his mother is carrying him while they are in a black court in his dad's world.

Axzi's dad is being punished for entering the dead's body and living in the human world, for loving a human, marrying her, and having a child, for giving her a black rose when she got into a dead on arrival accident, for giving her a red rose, for using his power and ability to humans just to protect her. He commits a lot of crimes and breaks a lot of punishments for her. Take note, he is a prince of the grim reaper and supposedly to sit on a throne but he breaks unbreakable rules and untouchable flowers especially, the forbidden one – the black rose.

It's normal when you love because love can make you do something you can't do and make you someone you're not. It can make you go crazy and risk everything for love even your life. Axzi's mom is crying when her husband received a punishment of death which means he will become ashes and will cease to exist.

Axzi's dad requested and beg for two days before it happens to be with his wife and son. The higher-ups didn't agree so he looked at her mom who is very sad and crying silently and quietly—which is the deity of the good. This means Axzi is the grandson of the Deity of the good. His eyes are like begging his mom and the deity of the good can't bear it she doesn't want her child to die in pain.

So, she tried her best to ask the higher-ups, at first, they don't like to agree but when the deity said that the little child will live in the black realm and she will raise him well too and that's how they started to agree. So, Axzi and his parents spent the two days in the human world happily and when the time has come Axzi's dad became ashes in front of his eyes but because he's an infant he didn't know that his dad died and his mom cried and have breakdowns.

The deity of the good gets Axzi from his mom at first she doesn't want it but the deity of the good already promised the higher-ups and Axzi's mom knows it but she asked the deity for a few days to be with her son. She did a lot of things with Axzi because she knew it will be the last.

In a few days, his mom is in depression and loneliness when the deity visited them to remind that she needs to get Axzi she found out that Axzi's mom did suicide and left a letter saying she wanted Axzi to live happily and safely so she is allowing her child to be with the deity of the good. This is the time that the Deity of the good realizes that she made a mistake. She didn't realize the pain that her daughter-in-law suffered. In the dead body of her daughter-in-law, she made a promise that she will protect and take good care of her son.

When Axzi grew up, the deity of the good told him the truth about his parents' death of course except for his mom she only told him that his mom died alone because she became old and never remarried. She told him why his father became ashes and cease to exist.

She always reminds Axzi not to fall in love with a human girl while he is wandering in the human world for a mission or just looking for fun. Axzi loves to hang out and interact with humans by observing them and the Deity of the good can't stop him because even she keeps nagging at Azxi, he will always sneak out. Other than protecting Axzi, she doesn't want him to find out the truth about his mom's death because aside from being guilty about everything, she doesn't want Axzi to be in chaos and blame himself because he came into this world that's why his parents have a bitter and sad ending.

It was the late prince of the grim reaper's decision to fall in love and marry the human girl even he knew it was forbidden, he continues and risks everything he has including his life on the line for the woman of his life. Because for him, what's the point of living if he can't be with the woman he loves? For him, what's the point of loving if you can't risk everything for love? But we all know that every action has consequences.

So, all this year, Axzi was a grandson of the deity of the good. Maybe that's why she can see her son in Axzi because Axzi is her grandson, a little replica of her son or should I say, a mini version of his son.

 Maybe that's why she can see her son in Axzi because Axzi is her grandson, a little replica of her son or should I say, a mini version of his son

_
____________________________________________________________________________

:))