•Chapter SIX•

Amira is still looking how to meet Axzi or see him again because Axzi only shows up on her birthdays or maybe he is hiding somewhere near her that she doesn't know. She doesn't want to wait for her upcoming 18th birthday to meet Axzi again. She was so desperate to meet him again and confessed her love properly.

She already knew what kind of person Axzi is. She already unmasked the black rose's owner that easily but still dare to hold on to him even she already knew that she might be in danger all the time.

She is a brave girl for doing this kind of thing. She did this much just to be with the person she likes the most because it is LOVE that made her do this much. If you were her, would you do the same? Would you rather embrace death or beg to spare your life?

Sometimes it is not bad to take a risk to be happy or to be with the person that can make us happy. If it doesn't work out the way you wanted, at least you tried and that's how Amira's mindset always works.

Amira always wanted to try every possible or impossible thing to be with Axzi because she has fallen in love with the grim reaper that we—humans, sometimes called "death angel."

Her 18th birthday is coming a few weeks from now that's why she's desperately looking for him to see him before her birthday and invite him to her party properly — to be her escort and to meet her parents. She planned to ask Axzi if she can tell her parents about him and meet them.

Little did she know, Axzi is just beside her, all this time she was looking for nothing. The person she's desperately looking for is just beside her without knowing. Axzi has fallen in love with her when she turned one year old. Remember the day when he first visits her? The time she cried when he left, that's the time he fell in love with her. He fell in love at first sight but because she was a child he doesn't want to admit it and ignored what he felt for her.

At first, it's just an attraction but later, turned into love. He tried his best to hide it because he knows that it was wrong to love her. But the more he hides the more his feelings grew.

He never admitted it to anyone even in himself. But, now, that she's 18 years old, he already planned to admit his feelings for her on her upcoming birthday in a few weeks, and, he planned to tell her the truth about the black rose.

His best friend—Axpiel is the only one who knows about it because he teased his friend —Axzi and that's the time he figured it out accidentally.

//Flashback// BLACK REALM'S GARDEN – NEAR AXZI'S HOUSE

Axpiel—Axzi's best friend is just around his friend's house wandering around. He just came back from a mission that the higher-ups asked him to do so. He's looking for his friend —Axzi everywhere he even went inside the house but didn't find him anywhere until he went to the garden in the back of the bouse where Axzi's favorite place

"Dude! Where did you go? I've been looking for you all over the house" Axpiel said while running toward Axzi who is sitting in a swing of his garden that is full of black roses. When Axzi didn't answer him, he asked again "What are you doing here? Why are you alone? You should call me"

"I'm thinking so please, can you shut up?" Axzi said to his friend who is laughing "Dude, you're thinking about her eh?" Axpiel said while still laughing but when he saw his friend that looks serious, he stopped.

"You like her don't you?" Axpiel asked in a serious tone but Axzi stays quiet and never dares to speak.  Until Axpiel, figured it out that his friend fell in love with that human girl and he can't admit it. Not because he doesn't want to but because he really can't.  "I don't want to say this, but you know it's forbidden for us to fall in love with humans. Axzi, I can see that you fell for her but, you knew that you can't. But if you still dare to risk everything for her. You know that I'm always here to help right? I will always be your best friend and a brother to you. Cheer up, dude! You can overcome it."

"Her 18th birthday is coming right? Are you going to give her another black rose? Will you tell her the truth now? Can I come with you? I want to meet the girl, will it be, okay?" Axpiel speaks again because Axzi is still quiet up until now. But he didn't expect Axzi to reply to what he said

"Will it be okay to tell her?" Axzi said in a bothered tone. "Will she be okay with it? Will she still like me? "Axpiel didn't expect his answer and asked him if she liked him and how did he know "She confessed her young love and I was always beside her and she keeps looking where I am," said Axzi making his friend giggle and tease him.

"Then does it mean you both like each other? Then if that's the case I think it will be okay to tell her everything. Besides, she deserves the truth, she has a right to know everything because it involves her." Axpiel said in a teasing tone

//End of flashback//

And that's how Axpiel figured it out even Axzi didn't answer his curiosity about his feelings for that human girl but based on what they talked about, he just figured it out easily. He is a man too, he knew Axzi's behavior they've been best friends for a long time now.

A little flashback on how Axpiel became best friend with Axzi. One day, on a sunny day, Axzi is just six years old wandering around in their palace in the black realm. While walking in their garden he noticed a kid – probably the same age as his.

He came towards him and asked, "Hey, kid are you lost? First time?" Axzi is very smart he knew already who he is and the kid he is seeing right now is a soul. The kid answered him back, "Yes, I am lost. Where is this place? Where's my mom? The last thing I remembered was I am in a hospital but this place doesn't look like a heaven." Little Axzi laughed and said, "This isn't heaven yet but similar tho. You died, did you know that?"  the kid is very shocked and suddenly cried.

Axzi knew what to do he brought him to the place where this kid can see his mom and dad mourning for him. "Don't be scared I am here for you. I will give you this, so don't cry anymore I will stay with you forever and be your friend." Axzi smiled and gave him a green rose. He continued and said, "You can give me a green rose later on too if you want. Let's go, I will introduce you to my mom."  But, before he dragged him out, he let him watch his family first and introduce him to the black realm he explained it very well and the meaning of green rose he explained too. "My name is Axpiel and I want to give you a green rose too. I want to stay here, I don't want to be alone." Axpiel smiled, and so did Axzi. "My name is Axzi and you can stay here as much as you like as long as I am here they will never touch or harm you, do you understand?" Axpiel noded and Axzi smiled. That's the start of their friendship who blooms like flowers.

_
____________________________________________________________________________