~ chapter 1 ~

✧༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻✧

Hi guys,
I just want you all to know that this story starts
with Y/N being pregnant and living with her friends after leaving Taehyung.
The first 7 chapters are a bit cringe but I hope you guys will hang around.
thanks for reading my story and enjoy.

✧༺♥༻✧

Y/N POV

I come to Hawaii with the help of everyone. Lara took care of me like I'm her daughter. At first, I get scared of everything but mark and Hana are always there for me to comfort me.

"they both become big!!" I smile and take the milkshake from Lara as she also sits beside me on the couch. I took a sip and look at the sunset "tomorrow we need to go for a check." she said.

"I remember it, don't worry eonnie, you already took care of me for the past 5 months," I answer her.

"ok but you should be under good care since you're pregnant."

"Yup!!"

"Oh! In a week your 18 birthday so let's celebrate it." she smiled.

"I don't have interest in my birthday." I hissed as Lara smacked the back of my head.

"don't speak like stupid," she said seriously. I sigh and nod my head.

* * *

"good night! don't forget tomorrow."

"Ok, night night." I smile and closed the door. I sit on my bed and think about everything looking outside the window.

It's not like my parents still hate me. Hana told me that they see my dairy but still, I come to Hawaii with Lara as I don't want to go with them. It's just I don't want everyone to talk about me in front of my parents. everyone will judge them and my parents will lower their heads in front of them which I don't want to happen.

that's why I decided I should meet my family when I leave all the guilty behind me. Coming to Hawaii with Lara feels good. Our house is also near the beach and the sunlight is also soo bright just like hoseok smile.

the doctors said I need to go to the hospital every month to get some blood. I get to know my twins taking my blood too much and it's making me weak. one day I get unconscious and at that time Lara is not at the home but thanks to God!! Felix come to the home to give me fruit and see me unconscious so he immediately takes me to the hospital they say if he didn't take me to the hospital in time I would have died.

I sigh and drink some water from the nightstand and lay down on the bed as I cover myself with a blanket. I need to be strong. closing my eyes I gladly welcome the darkness to take over me.

~ MORNING ~
~ IN HOSPITAL ~

"ms. moon, you need to eat a lot and be healthy coz your twins are not like others since you said that you took some illegal drugs." the doctor smiled at me. I look at the monitor looking at the twins.