~ chapter 36 ~

Tae pov

"APPA" the Twins screamed as they see their dad waking to them. Hana & mark are not at home as they went to their work. Taehyung kneel and then hugged the twins as he planted small kisses on their cheeks.

Taehyung pulled out from the hug and then giggled with the twins as y/n admire her family happily. Taehyung smiled at the twins and petted their heads "Appa, I can't believe your here with us" Taeyeon said smiling widely as Taewoon nodded "yes, Appa. Eomma told us that we will meet you soon but I don't know that you come to see us" Taehyung melted as he see love in his twin's eyes as he try to blink away his tears.
Taehyung is happy now he doesn't have to try to get deals from Paris to see his family. y/n went to bring some juice for them. The paintings on the wall didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung. It's a simple & cosy house. A photo catches Taehyung attention and he gets closer to it to see.

It's mark & Hana's wedding pic on the wall.

"They both get married three years ago" Taehyung looked at his side as he sees y/n who is already looking at the pic on the wall. The twins are talking & checking their new clothes brought by Taehyung, their father. "I couldn't make it but they wire it to my desktop to see the wedding" y/n said as she handed Taehyung mangos juice. "They both look good together," Taehyung said making y/n smile.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"I can't believe I come shopping again" y/n said dramatically as she glance at Jimin who was going to try another outfit no.8 right now. "I made a mistake by promising that I will come shopping with him" she sigh thrusting her hair back. Jimin come out as he looked at y/n and wiggled his eyebrows for a review. She sighs show him thumbs up as jimin winked at her "I know I'm handsome. Let me try the peach-coloured suit" Saying that he again went inside. "NO" y/n screamed as she lay on the couch.

After like two hours they both finished shopping & gifts for the newlyweds. As he promised, Jimin bring y/n to a restaurant. y/n happily started to dig in forgetting everything.

She likes food.

"So, how is it with Taehyung!?" Jimin asked as he chewed his food. y/n drink some water "I didn't get it" y/n she said making Jimin sigh as he put down his chopsticks then looked at her "I mean like... Don't you give him a chance!?" Jimin said as y/n slammed her chopsticks on the table "look Jimin, it's not love it's just l..lust for Taehyung" She said finally but deep inside her heart. is it true!??

"Are you sure? Is it true!? Like you both were moaning like hell. Gosh!! Bless my ears" Jimin said as he closed his both ears, shaking his head. y/n widen her eyes "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" she was in disbelief maybe now she's understood why jungkook smiling without any damn reason that day. embarrassment rushed through her veins as her ears turn red. Jimin looked at y/n then laugh out loud.