~ chapter 33 ~

A/N POV

"What are you doing!?" y/n asked Uble as he sharpened the axe. y/n get scared seeing him like this.

"I will use this to kill you tonight," Uble said as he continue shaping the axe sharper.

y/n gulp as she tries to blink away her tears. She doesn't like to cry in front of people. She acts all strong in front of them.

And it's Uble. So, she has to be strong.

* * *

yoongi slowly tug the blanket on the twins. Then he walked out of the room and closes the door behind him slowly.

Yoongi starches his body "oh!! God. It's impossible to handle kids. What should I do if Jimin wants kids in future."

Yoongi tries to picture himself with Jimin & five kids. Yoongi widens his eyes as he violently shakes his head "no, no, no way. I'm not going to have kids" Yoongi shivered at the thought as he immediately went to the study.

»»--⍟--««»»--⍟--««»»--⍟--««»»--⍟--««

"So, Sam. Did they get anything!?" Yoongi asked as he look at Sam.

Sam nod his head "they find Uble in CCTV footage, Mr Min" Yoongi nodded "I think it will take more time than expected" Yoongi said.

"King will find him. They check all CCTV footage that spots Uble. So, it eventually leads them to Uble.

Yoongi just keeps quiet as he thinks something. "Uble is a psycho killer. That means he won't give a chance to leave his victims alive."

Sam made a confused face but yoongi pull out his mobile "we just can't sit here hoping that he won't hurt y/n. It's just a matter of time before he kills her." Yoongi said as he looked at Sam.

"But what should we do now," Sam asked. Yoongi lips tugged up as he smirk at Sam before pulling out.

"Sam, to make the rat come out from its shall we should put a fire first," Yoongi said making Sam confuse, "huh!?"

| ON CALL |

Yoongi: hello, Namjoon hyung. You control the broadcast right!? I have a big tip for you.

Namjoon: what is it!!?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★

8:33 PM

A/N pov

y/n open her eyes and see Uble uncuffing her faster. She frown thinking what had happened!?

"U_Uble, what happened!!?" Her voice comes more as a whisper. Uble glared at her with his clenched jaw.

"What is your husband's job!?" He asked in a rush as he pull her up roughly. Her red eyes get teary again as she feels a string of pain rush through her both legs.