~ chapter 2 ~

AUTHOR POV

AUTHOR POV

  In the trainee building, Taehyung is practising his boxing with his man. the sweat is dripping from his whole body. Taehyung angrily punches his man and he falls as Taehyung wins his battle. but

the door burst open by an angry jimin. he clenches his jaw remembering ajhumma's words.

She explained to him how y/n left in the heavy rain that night after seems like they both argued. That y/n was soo happy and She prepared a dinner date for Taehyung but she leave saying that she divorced him after talking with him. She said Taehyung's family only get to know about the fight after a year.

Jimin glared at Taehyung as he let go of a pregnant woman. after drinking some water Taehyung also noticed jimin and look at him.

"EVERYONE LEAVE I NEED TO TAKE TO MY FRIEND PERSONALLY."

everyone started to leave the gym but Sam still stands there and jimin glared at him. Tae gestures for Sam to leave the huge gym. after Sam also leave the gym. jimin angrily bit his lip and started walking towards the boxing ring and removing his coat as he started wearing the boxing gloves.

"I thought seeing my best friend after two years. our meeting will be a dinner or party night but I never thought it will be a boxing match," said Taehyung as he smirk.

Jimin just scoffs and gets inside the boxing ring. "I also never thought like this but a jerk made me do this." jimin said with a clenched jaw.

"what did I do!!?" Tae asks him completely dumbfounded but instead of answering he only received a hard punch from jimin.

Taehyung stumble back but balance himself somehow and glares at jimin. "oh! I think you only like, 'this' way jiminshi." saying that Taehyung was about to attack jimin but jimin dodge it and elbow Taehyung's back hard.

"jerk, you divorce her, right? you deserve this." Jimin said Taehyung look back at jimin and punch him.

"it's none of your business," he said but jimin kicked Taehyung on his knee

"f**ker, do you even know her condition that day." Jimin screams in Taehyung face.

"I don't care I thought she will be in our bedroom but I don't know if she leave the house that night." Taehyung said as he punches jimin's stomach. Jimin growl and stumbled back then he kick Taehyung on his stomach

"why did you do that!?" jimin questioned Taehyung.

Taehyung angrily looks at jimin and punches him on his cheek "she's a gold digger jiminaa. she ask my dad three months to not to make me king." Jimin glared at Taehyung.

"just because of your ex everyone will not be the same as her, Taehyung." saying that jimin pushed him angrily.

"yes, everyone same. they only want money and pleasure but not true love. they all like to play with people's hearts." said Taehyung glaring at jimin.