~ chapter 18 ~

Taehyung kissed her roughly with all his love, he couldn't control himself

Taehyung kissed her roughly with all his love, he couldn't control himself. y/n hands playing with his hair. Taehyung's right hand travelled to her bosom he massages it hard.

y/n eyes widen when reality hits her. she removes her hands from his hair and pushes his shoulder but Taehyung is so lost in himself, he banged her to the wall widening her legs.

y/n couldn't stop him as she was out of breath and Taehyung is soo wild. his kisses are deadly. She bites his tongue which is devouring her mouth. Taehyung grip tightens on y/n as he backs away coursing "fuck"

y/n breathes heavily as their both lips are wet with each other saliva. "y/n!!" Taehyung is fast enough to compose himself but y/n still sitting on the countertops, she finally composes herself.

"I__ I was just out of character, sorry," y/n said avoiding eye contact "hey, it's ok," Taehyung said coming between her legs but y/n pushes him.

"you should go now," y/n said Taehyung looks at her hurt "y/n!!" he take a step forward.

"GET OUT" Taehyung slightly flinch then looks away from her. "good night, be safe" he whisper enough for them to y/n hear him.

Taehyung eyes sparkled with thick tears in his eyes but he was still able to hold them back. he tries to walk away but he couldn't see the way clearly as his vision is blurry with tears... his toes hit the dining chair "sorry" he whispers in a cracked voice.

He just takes his coat and then walks out of the house. he hops in the car. His tears fall drenching his cheeks. he gulps hard to avoid the throbbing pain in his throat.

He starts the car driving while wiping his continued falling tears. "I will never give up on you y/n. Trust me I will get everything I want. Now, you and twins are something I want and I will get you both" his tears stopped falling.

he assured his heart that he will get whatever it want, but now his heart asking for y/n.

.・。.・゜✭・.・。.・゜✭・

y/n sitting on the kitchen floor crying silently, noticed a part of herself wanted Taehyung and it was not in a pure way.

she noticed that lust taking over her. she lone for him, not his love but his body. she understand that. y/n breath heavily "oh God!!! I lust him" she whispered to herself, hugging her knees and crying silently.

.・゜-: ✧ :- ✥ -: ✧ :-゜・.

The next morning is more than normal. y/n drop twins in their school. she's almost finishing her order for the school anniversary.

she couldn't hold herself from thinking about last night. she feel like she was taking advantage of his situation but when he pulled her closer to him while holding her waist she couldn't hold herself but to kiss.

y/n sighs taking out the cookies which are baked by now. y/n drown back to her work without thinking anything.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙