Percy Jackson in Hogwarts(Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Fan Fiction) 20

WOW!!! This is the 20th chapter!!! =]

And I wanna thank each and everyone of you who have spent their time reading my story and voting and comenting!! =]

And I am sorry for not updating almost one month and I have no excuse that will make sense =[

And on with the chapter.... Hope you will like it!! :)

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 20

Hermione's POV

When the sky got darker and the air felt colder than usual and that too impossibely fast I knew something was off. Just to confirm my suspison a group of dementors came towards us. I have felt this feeling before and I never wanted to feel it again. 

Now we were all standing in a small circle holding our wands performing the patronum charm. I could see Harry whispering to Percy as he pulled out his wand. 

I turned my head to see Percy mutter the spell and hold his wand infront of his face with closed eyes. 

"Hope it works", I whispered to draco who was next to me.  Draco nodded his head confirming that we were both thinking the same. 

Suprising all of us out of Percy's wand shot a silvery light along with a hint of sea green accompanied by his patronus which was a flying horse. A pegasus. I should have known his father's creation. 

After the light fainted away there was nothing left around us leaving us with all the suprised looks on our faces. That was the first time someone has performed the charm in their first try and I was so happy to know Percy could master it. 

"Conragulations man", Ron told him clapping Percy's shoulder who returned a weak smile.

"Percy", I walked towards him to give him a laugh only to catch him as he was about to fall to the ground.Luckily, Draco who was next to us caught him. 

                                                                          *************************

"Is he going to be ok?", I asked my friends the hundredth time as I stood next to Percy's bed in the hospital wing along with Draco,Ron and Hermione. The Headmistress told us all to come to her room after Percy woke up.

"He will be fine, Mione", Draco said giving me a look that said what happened to you?

"Just worried", I told him shrugging my shoulders hoping he wouldn't ask anything else. He gave me an unsure look but couldn't tell anything else because that moment Percy opened his eyes.

***********************************************************************************************************

Percy's POV

Everything was dark and  I was inside a small room which had only one door. I walked towards it through the moonlight flowing through the only window in the room. I slowly opened the rusted door making a scraping sound as it opened. I walked outside the room into a dark hallway which had many doors and the last toom had a light drifting out of it. I slowely walked towards the room slowely as my hand automatically went to my pocket to check for riptide. I felt both my beloved sword which was in pen form along with my wand.

As soon as I reached the door I slowely peeked inside the room to see a fire blazing at the fireplace. I walked inside and hid next to the cupboard which was the closest thing. 

"Look we have a visitor", a squealing girly voice said from next to me. I quickly whipped around pointing my wand at my attacker. 

The person infront of me had curly dark hair which was messily around on her head and she was wearing a black color robe and her wand was straight at my face. All in all I understood who that was. Draco' aunt. And all the blood drained from my face as I looked at the witch infront of me. Wasn't she supposed to be dead? 

"Well I have been waiting for you", A chilling voice behind me said or more like hissed. 

I turned around to see voldermort sitting on the cair next to fireplace. I opened my mouth to shout at him but nothing came instead he kept on talking.

"It is good to see you alive and it is going to be very good to see you in person", he hissed at me as he pointed a bony finger at me. 

"We will meet soon and remeber you will stand no chance", he whispered as I felt myself being waking up. 

I slowley opened my eyes to see everything blur.

" Mate are you awake", i heard a familiar voice ask next to me. I gave a weak nod hoping they would know i was alive. As my eyes got used to the light I saw a pair of concerned brown eyes starie down at me.

"Hey", I said giving a smile.

"Hey to you too", she said smiling and then quickly her smile vanished instead he gave me an angry look which clearly said I'm dead. 

"Never do that to me again", she told me punching on my right arm. I gave a small nod knowing Mione can be more scarier than  voldermort. 

"I am sorry", I told her as I took a look at my other best friends.

"Headmistress wants to see us", Draco said as usual getting straight to the point.

"Ok", I said as I got out of the bed with help from Harry and Ron who gave me hugs and then a bone crushing hug from Hermione.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I wanted to add the part where they go to the headmistress office but it needs to be done as a new chapter=[

And this chapter was totally fucked up!!! And I am so sorry for giving you all a messed up chapter after more than a month!!! =[ But I am sure the next chapter will be nice since Percy will be told about all the family secrets=]

Vote, Comment and Fan!! =]

Love,

~XxXGothic_Girl_96XxX