Percy Jackson in Hogwarts(Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Fan Fiction)6

I really don't feel like sleeping so here I am sitting and typing a story in the middle of the night.

I really hope you guys will like my earlier chapters and Thanx for all the people commented and voted for my story!!

Here is the chapter....

**********************************************************************************************

Percy's POV

After buying me a wand we went to "Madam Malkins Robes for all occations".

Inside the shop we went throgh different robes and other school uniforms. At last getting my clothes we made our way again down the Diagon Alley.

Then we buyed a new owl for me. It was of pure white and it didn't even have any other colour on it.It looked beautiful. For a few hours we went through many shops and had our lunch in a small cafe.

After that we came back to the castle. My mom thought me some spell with my new wand. Like, how to make something fly, clean my room, turn things into stones and some more. And I still studied Greek and Latin with Annabeth through iris- messeges.

That night again we had dinner in the great hall with all the teachers. 

****************************** The day the school starts****************************

I woke up when the sun light was pouring down my face through the near by window making it immpossible to sleep anymore. It was 9:00 AM. I slowley made my way to the common room to see my mom sitting and reading a newspaper wit people moving on it. Just like the potraits around the castle and the posters I saw in Diagon Valley.

"Daily Prophet", it read on the first page. I wasn't suprised when I could read without truble because I could read the books we got from Diagon Valley two days ago.

"Good Morning Mom!", as I made my way towards her walking to the bathroom.

"Morning Darling!", she said looking up from er newspaper."I will call an house elf to bring the breakfast because by now the breakfast in the Great hall is over," 

"Sure mom. I will take a bath", I said as I opend the bathroom door.

After spending almost fifteen minutes taking a warm, hot water bath I was sitting with my mom around one of the tables in the common room enjoying a very tastey breakfast. Hogwarts food is very nice.

"You know right today the school is starting. And you will be sorted into one of the four houses", my mom said as she sat infront of me.

"What are the names of the houses?", I asked taking a bite from my blue waffle.