Percy Jackson in Hogwarts(Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Fan Fiction)18

Hey guys!!! 

I know it has been FOREVER!!!!

First of all I'm so sorry for not posting...

And secondly I want to thank each one of you for voting and commenting and for waiting patiently!!=]

I love you guys soo much!!!

And I changed my profile name!! Hehe....

***********************************************************************************************************

Hermione's POV

I was walking towards the  abandoned girls bathroom on the first floor with Harry and Ron by my side.I dodn't know why Percy needed to meet us all there. He told us that he wanted us to meet someone. But even my  all time working brain couldn't find anyone who would be able to put up with Myrtle. It was one of our free periods and it has been three days since we did the whole confession thing. Since then we have both shared some stealing kisses when no one was looking or when ever we were free. We decided to keep the relationship or what-ever-you-call-it between us for the time being. 

"We are here", Harry's voice pulled me out of my day dream. Harry walked in front of me while Ron slowly followed still stuffing a sandwich he grabbed from the lunch. I still wonder how much that guy eats. 

The bathroom was empty except for us. Percy and Draco weren't there. Taking slow steps I started walking on the rusted and old tiles. The bathroom was broken in many places due to the final battle and at some corners water was leaking. After what felt like forever we heard foot steps entering the bathroom.

Percy cae in followed by Draco. I gave both of them hugs while the guys greeted each other by what they call man-hugs. 

"So who do you want us to meet? It's not Moaning Myrtle right?", Ron asked dusting his robes from the fallen bread crumbs. Really, he needs eating lessons.

"She won't be bothering us till Percy is finished," Draco answered for him staring at a tile. 

"I am really sorry", Harry said looking guilty. I wasn't there when they had the fight but I knew that it was hard for Draco to stay at a place where he almost died.

"It is really ok Harry. You have apologised enough and we are both even", Draco said giving a small smile.

"I am sorry, we can use another bathroom if you want", Percy said looking guilty. His sea green eyes looked sad that I wanted hug him tight right there. 

"It's ok, now who was it that you wanted us to meet?", Draco asked changing the depressing subject.

"Oh ya", Percy said a large smile forming on his handsome face.

"Well you have told me about all the things you guys have gone through and you have been great friends to me excepting me. I wanted you to meet some of my  friend", he said excited.