Percy Jackson in Hogwarts(Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Fan Fiction) 22

Hello My lovely people who have been reading my story for so long!!! :)

I am so happy that you guys liked it so far =] I am gonna thank to everyone who voted and commented as usual ;)

SORRY!!! for keep you all hanging :(

I never knew collage life can be this screwed up!!! It is giving me a fucking headache :( My finals are in two weeks and I am happily spending me time online and reasing :P

I am addicted to 'MKTO-Thank you' :) One of the best songs EVER!!! :)

Back to stuff at hand here is CHAPTER 22!! :)

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the awesomely amazing people in Percy Jackson and Harry Potter *hugs the teddy bear tighter wiping imaginary tears* =]

***********************************************************************************************************

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.” 

― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

***********************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 22

The Golden Trio along with their two Slytherin best friends woke up to face the next day with warm September sunlight falling on their faces. The five teenagers are faced with many different facts in life just a day before but now many ideas and beliefs have taken a 180 turn. All the five friends had one promise that day swore to never break, which was, they were family and family took care of each other.

Percy’s POV

I woke up on my bed on the Slytherin dorms after a night full of surprises and a sleep filled with dreams and memories. All around me all my dorm mates were still sleeping since it was only six in a Saturday morning. I was glad everyone was still asleep because I needed time to myself. I needed time to grasp all the things I heard and be more comfortable about the truth, which I was sure will never happen.

 I slowly got up from my bed and went into the bathroom which I shared with my room mates. After closing the door behind me I stood in front of the mirror drifting off into my thoughts. Last nights so much had happened. I found a whole lot of secrets about my self and my family. And when I say all, it means all the secrets that had been under the covers. I closed my eyes as my thoughts drifted to the memory of what happened in the headmistress office last night.

-Flashback-

The room was covered with a blanket of silence filled with tension. Everyone was looking at their professor waiting for her to continue where Percy had left off.

Knowing there was no other time than the present to clear the secrets Sally started to tell everyone about whatever she knew about the family.

“As you know our family is related to the Riddle family from my father’s side. My father is the son of Marcus Reveal who is the step-brother of Marvolo Gaunt. My mother was Recissia Smith, and she passed away when I was still young in an accident at the Diagon Alley. Since then I lived with my father and I also became very close to Minerva, who I started calling my aunt,” My mom said with a hint of sadness in her voice.