Percy Jackson in Hogwarts(Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Fan Fiction)14

Hello Guys!!! I typed half the chapter last night but I don't know what happend it is gone:( So, I am typing it all over again:)

Thanks to all of the people who commented and voted for my last chapter:) And I am happy that you guys waited this long for the next chapter:)

I am still busy till 5th May and after that I will be free so, I will try my best to post again on Sunday:)

Back to topic, Here is the next chapter:)

***************************************************************************************************************

Hermione's POV

I walked down the halls as the sunlight fell down through the windows.I walked next to my two best friends Harry and Ron who I have shared six years of my life with them. We were walking or you could rather say running to our first class which is charms. We are late for class as usual.

Harry and Ro sat at the back of the class as usual. I am sure they are going to fal asleep very soon. I took on th eonly other empty seat that was next to Neville. I thought about what Percy said about him being a demigod. I am happy he told us the truth but I still have a very bad feeling that something is not right.

Everyone was excited today because Professor McGonagal told us that this year there is going to be a quinndich match in the begin of the year and one at the ending of the year. And the reason was because of the war. And that is to celebrate the ending of the darkside. Today is the first match and it is between Slytherin vs Hufflepuff. I am not much into quinndich so I tried to concentrate on the class.

Time ran fast and now I am walking to Grand Hall for lunch with Ron who kept complaining about how hungry he was and a Harry who was going on about how excited about todays game. We all took our places on the Gryffindor table. And as soon as we sat down two of them started shuffing food into their mouths. I have known them for almost six years and they never change.

"Boys", I thought to myself as I looked at the Slytherin table.

Draco was eating next to Percy. They were both talking quietly and the whole table were talking excitedly about the match. Percy looked up from his plate and gave me his gorgeous smile which I returned with a smile of my own. I am happy that he trusted us and told us his secrets while we told them ours. It felt nice being friends with someone from a totaly different world.

We are notgoing to have anyclasses today evening which I am not very happy about but I just have bare with everything. We all made our way to the grounds to watch the game.This year well me, Harry and Ron are supporting Slytherin which is weird because all the Gryffindors hated Slytherins. It is going to be pretty messy to stand between all the Gryffindors cheering for Hufflepuff. Outside the grounds we wished Good Luck to Draco and said Hello to Percy.

We sat towards the corner. We were holding Green and Silver flags.

The game sarted and both the captions shook hands. Draco is the caption and seeker of the Slytherin team. (I am skipping the game part)

The score was 40-50 and Hufflepuff was leading. No one had not caught the snitch yet and it has been almost half and hour. Suddenly, there was a loud cheer and I looked up to see that Draco had caught the snitch.

"Slytherin wins", the anouncers voice rang through the stadium.

I cheerd along with Harry and Ron and I could see the whole Slytherin house cheering.

We all were walking back to our common rooms to complete our homework when Draco and Percy caught up with us. We all conragulated Draco for his win and he was very happy.

"We are having a party tonight at the astronaut's tower. Meet us at six o"clock there", Draco said as he and Percy ran to their common rooms to celebrate.

Did I hear right or is it a dream because we just got invited to a Slytherin party.

Ron started dreaming about all the food that will be there and Harry was planing on taking Ginny with him.

I have never gone to a Slytherin party so I am pretty excited.

***********************************************************************************************************

Percy's POV

Today I saw the first qiddich game ever. And it is fun. I wish I could play but Zues will balst me the second I land there.

And I am happy because our house won and I am happy for Draco because all his hard work didn't go wasted.

Now, I am sitting in one of the sofa's in common room while everyone was celebrating and getting ready for the party. Some boys from the seventh year sneaked into the kitchen and got some food and drinks.

"You should get ready", Draco said as he took a seat next to me.

"What time is it", I asked looking at him from the window I was looking at all this time.

"five thirty and you only have thirty minutes to start the party"

"Ok, I will get ready", I stood up and walked to my dorm. It was empty because everyone was downsatirs running everywhere. I quickly took a bath and put on a sea green shirt and black pants. I ran hand through my wet hair.

People were already leving when I came down. Draco was carrying a jug of butterbeer and I grabbed a plate of cake.

We all made our way to the tower quietly. Draco put a silencing spell so no one could hear us espacialy Flinch.

"It is going to be fun."I thought to myself as I walked up the stairs to the tower. It was filled with kids dancing and chatting. The music was loud but no one outside could hear it. Most of the students are Slytherins and a few Ravencloves. There were only students above third year because the notice that was used to tell was only able to by Slytherin supporters and people above third year. It was thanks to a charm Draco found.

Everyone was enjoying and having fun. Draco was dancing with somegirl. Hermione,Harry and Ron was not here yet.I wonder if they don't want to join a Slytherin party.

I was having a drink by myself when three of them showed up. But what I saw caught my breath.

***************************************************************************************

Hope u like it :)

Please comment and vote:);)

~XxXDelena_96XxX