Percy Jackson in Hogwarts(Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Fan Fiction)5

I really don't feel like doing anything rightnow. So, I thought why not post another chapter???

So, here is the next chapter....

Hope you like it.....Ya, that's what I always say. But, I really hope you like this chapter!!!!!!!!!!

*****************************************************************************************************

Percy's POV

It has been two days since we came here. I liked the quitness of the castle. There is a lake outside on the castle gronds with a giant squid in it. This place is quite interesting! I thought to myself as I sat looking out of the window. It was almost noon and I could feel the sun rays falling through the window.

"Percy, I think you should get ready. We are going to Diagon Alley to buy your supplies for the school year", my entered from the painting. I think she went to talk to Professor McGonagall.

'Yes,mom!!",I said looking from the window to her.

*************************** A visit to Gringotts****************************************************

We were now walking through a crowded alley. It was full of people who all were wizards or witches. Me and mom slowely walked a bit farther and stopped in front of a  snowy white building that  towers over all neighbouring shops.We slowely made our way up to  a set of bronze doors and then silver ones before entering the lobby. The main floor was paved with marble and has long counters stretching along its length. This place looked so beautiful.

"Mom where are we?"

"This is Gringotts Wizarding Bank, this is the place where  wizards and witches keep their money and other valuables", my mom said walking up infront of a goblin who was seated. 

I could almost imagine Annabeth's face after seeing the architecture. Even by seeing the architecture of my room through an iris-message she was totally absorbed by the architecture.

After some talking between my mother and the goblin, we followed the goblin inside the bank. After going on and on we stopped infront of a vault. The goblin took a small golden key and he opend the vault. 

All I could think was "WOW!!!"my mind was blank. I didn't know my mom was this rich and why was she suffering in New York when she has a vault full of gold coins. She took some coins and put it in a small pouch before the goblin closed and locked the vault.

******************************* Diagon Alley *************************************

After coming out of the bank, we started walking towards the shops on both the sides of the road. My mom showed me many interesting mgic things selling in shops. 

"Mom if you are that wealthy why are you living in New York like that?", i asked my mom totaly confused.