2. Sunflower

It was currently 9 am and you had been woken by the sound of your girlfriend cooking in the kitchen. 9 am is normally way to early for you to wake up, since you are not a morning person. But to your defeat you couldn't fall back to sleep. So you decided to join your girlfriend in the kitchen.

Your hair was put in a messy bun and you were wearing one of your oversized t-shirts. Your stomach started to groan. So you walked your way to the kitchen.

"Good morning sleepy head" You got greeted by your girlfriend as she saw you walk in.

"Morning" You replied as you sat down at the breakfast bar.

"Whatcha making?" You asked looking up at her.

"An omelette" she said waving her spatula in the air like some sorta fairy. You laughed at her action.

"It's oddly quite in here" You said knowing that Flo always puts on music when cooking.

"The music? Yeah I didn't want to wake you" she said looking up from the omelette.

"Well that worked out" You said sarcastically while catching a yawn.

"Sorry, the frying pan was under all the other pans so it they made a big sou-"

"Love it's okay I had to wake up at some point anyway" you reassured her while cutting her off. She gave you a smile.

"How about some music, that will certainly wake me up" you said already connecting your phone to the speakers.

"I'll never say no too music" Flo said giving you a smirk. You giggled and searched up your favorite song "Sunflower by Harry Styles".

The song started playing and you could see Florence starting to sway her body too the rhythm. She's too adorable for this world. The chorus of the song was just about to start so you shot up from the chair singing along to the words.

"I couldn't want you anymore" you sang walking your way over too Flo.

"Kiss in the kitchen" Flo sang along. You grabbed her hand and span her around.

"Like it's a dance floor" you both sang on the edge of screaming.

"I couldn't want you anymore tonight" Flo sang staring into your eyes. Pulling you into a kiss.

"Tonight, tonight, tonight" you whispered while kissing her.

You stayed there for awhile listening as the song went on. When Flo suddenly pulled out and grabbed both of your hands. You were now dancing along to the song. Enjoying the moment. Screaming the words and thinking about the love you both have for each other.

Your hair tie had given up on you as your messy bun quickly disappeared from sight. You couldn't see a thing. Hair was all over your eyes. Then you could suddenly see again.

"My sunflower" Flo said while putting your hair behind your ears.

"Always" you said kissing her once again.

———————————————————————————
A/n: I got this idea today and I had to write it. Sunflower is personally one of my favorite songs, you should listen to it (I've put it at the start of the chapter).
I hope you liked this part (I really enjoyed making it).

Have a great day

🐌