5. Flower fields and koalas

Request: Licorne15k

A/n: Thanks for the request :) Hopefully I did it good. Anyways have you guys seen the dwd (don't worry darling) trailer. Flo looked sooooo good. I'm so excited!

——————————————————————

Florence was on set of her new film "Don't worry darling", and she wouldn't return home until late this evening. I was currently watching Grey's to make the time go by. It was beautiful outside, so I decided to take Billie out on a walk.

Billie loves to go on walks. So she immediately ran too the front door when I said "walk". Me and Flo lived in LA currently, because of her filming. I don't mind it, I've always wanted to live here at some point. Me and Billie were walking down the streets, when I saw a beautiful flower field, with beautiful flowers. I knew exactly who I was going to give them too. They were daisies, so I sat down and picked a small bouquet. I let Billie of the leash, since it was a pretty big field. I took a photo, and sent it too Florence.

Me:

You should join us next time<3

Flo: That looks beautiful! I wish I were there now love

Me: Me too :)

Flo: I have to go film now. I love you<3 Can't wait to come home.

Me: I love you too<33

I got up and started playing with Billie. I don't know how long we've been there, but it was starting to get dark.

"Come on Bills" I yelled getting Billie back too me. I but on her leash and headed home.

When we got home, it was 7:00pm. Florence wouldn't be home before, close to midnight. I was getting pretty hungry, so I went to the kitchen to make something. There was some chicken in the fridge, so I'll make a chicken salad. I cooked the chicken throughly, and went to chop up the vegetables. I cut the tomatoes, put the lettuce in the bowl, put the chicken in the salad and started cutting the cucumber.

"Fuck" I silently yelled, as I saw blood coming from my finger. It wasn't a big cut, but it hurt. Every time I try to cook something, I hurt myself in some way. It sucks. I went up to our bathroom, and got some bandaids from our medicine cabinet. Lucky for me, we only had hello kitty ones left.

I had finished my salad, and sat down on the couch again. It was 10:00pm so I put on Mamma Mia. The film had just finished, when I finally heard keys rattling in the door. Before I knew it I could see Flo walking towards me in the living room.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked, since she hadn't spoken a word.

"Yeah, just tired" she replied. I opened my arms, and she climbed up on my lap. Her head resting on my shoulder, her legs on both sides of my hips. She was like a cuddly koala.

"You don't know how much I've missed you today" she whispered into my ear. I rubbed her back, giving her a small squeeze.

"I've missed you too" I said, kissing the top of her head. Florence pushed away a bit, so she could look at me.

Her hand caressing my cheek, she leaned in to kiss me. I leaned in and closed the gap between us. Her lips were so soft on mine. The kiss lasted for a while, until we both were out of air. Florence's forehead leaned against mine. She had a loving smile on her face, however her eyes were closed.

"Love, are you asleep?" I asked her, only getting a hum in response.

"You should go to bed, you've had a long day" I said caressing her cheek. Her eyes still closed.

"No, I'm okay right here" she said in a sleepy voice. She gestured back, putting her head on my shoulder.

Before I could get another word out, her breathing steadied. I whispered an "I love you", and I could see a small smile forming on her lips. I turned the TV off, and rested my head on Florence's. Before I knew it, we both had steady breaths.

------Time skip------

The sun shined though the living room window, hitting my eyes. I woke up seeing Florence still sleeping, her head had shifted down to my chest. Florence is the the cutest sleeper I know. I feel so lucky getting to wake up with her every morning. I checked the clock on our wall. 11:00 am. We've slept like this for 11 hours. Guess we both needed it. I started gently stroking Flos hair, trying to wake her up.

"Flo, wake up" I said in a soft voice. I could feel her head starting to move. She tiredly looked up at me, before she laid back down.

"No, you're soft and comfy" she said, her British accent shining through. I giggle.

"You're such a koala" I laughed. She stared up at me.

"What koalas are cute" I said caressing her cheek.

"Forgiven" she said, with a smile.

"Well, I guess we should get up. I slept really good thanks too you" she said, slowly getting of my lap.

"You're welcome" I said, quickly stealing a kiss before she got up. She smiled.

"I'll make us some breakfast darling. Browned bread sound good darling?" she asked.

"Always" I responded.

"Alrighty then" she said heading to the kitchen.

Flo started making breakfast, and I went and changed. I saw one of Florence's hoodies, and couldn't resist. I went down and joined Flo in the kitchen, and sat down on one of the stools.

"Smells good" I said as I sat down.

"Yeah, but one question" she said looking in my eyes.

"Why is is blood here?" she asked pointing to the blood stain on the counter. I put up my pointer finger with the hello kitty bandaid.

"3 words. Cucumber. Knife. Me" I said and Flo let out a laugh.

"You always find a way to hurt yourself in the kitchen. I've told you to be more careful love" she said, her inner mother shining through.

"I know, I know" I said a little embarrassed.

"Well, cute bandaid" she said walking towards me, holding my damaged hand.

"It was the only ones we had left" I giggled.

"Be more careful next time love" she said kissing my finger.

"I promise" I said, smiling up on her.

We sat down and ate breakfast. Chatting about everything and nothing. Ready for the day to come.

"Oh, I almost forgot" I got up from my stool. Flo looked at me confused. I went outside and grabbed the bouquet of flowers from yesterday (lets pretend I put them in water).

"Want to go to the flower field with me?" I asked holding out the bouquet. Florence got up and took the flowers.

"Of course I will darling" she said kissing me on the lips.

"I love you" she whispered on my lips.

"I love you more" I replied.

"Impossible" she giggled.

We got ready. I put Billie on her leash and then all three of us headed out. The flower field was much more beautiful today. If that's even possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1162