What is DID

[A disorder characterized by the presence of two or more distinct personality states.

Dissociative identity disorder, previously called multiple personality disorder, is usually a reaction to trauma as a way to help a person avoid bad memories.]

I have it ive been diagnosed with it and im trying to get help with it which kind of helps.

There is me as you all know me of Ethan im the host, then there is JD,Elizabeth,Jay and sally they are all different from me.

JD has changed his age many times so we say he is early 20's

Elizabeth says she is in her 30's

Jay is in his late 20's closer to 30

Sally is 4 she is very young and will be the only one that will not add to the book

It has been very hard especially when switching in public um its not cute or funny, My friends have told me my face looks funny when i switch or ill do something funny but it is me switching and it can take a while but I can not force it (no i do not let it take over me if i get in a fight)

For example today in my class i was switching and it was sally she was confused and very uncomfortable for her and she did very good trying her best to stay calm but i know my friends tried to interact with her as of it was me and she didnt like it very much and after an hour of her being there i slowly kind of switched back and i was at lunch and I was confused but my friends said i was acting weird and i understood what was going on.

But I just want to say that this book is to share my experiences with living with it and hopefully itll get a little better as i get older and understand it more.

But thank you for reading this to the end i love you all and have a good day/night

-Ethan🍄