What the hell is going on? ( updated)

I sighed looking at the time. I guess I'm not getting (a) f/s (favorite snack) .... I should start heading out.

2 minutes later
       I'm starving, I at least need a drink.  I guess I can eat from somewhere that's close to work.
"Maybe I should go to-" I got cut off as I accidentally bumped into somebody, "Oh, sorry"
They didn't respond. But I could tell...their face was devastated."Uhmm......are you okay?" The only response I got was a finger point to somewhere.... weird, they look like they just saw death...Well, surprisingly, they did. When I looked, I, myself was devastated.  Why? Well, because
There he was. My best friend.... on the ground.... bleeding and wounded......I wanted to go over there... see if he was ok.... but....my legs didn't move...not one bit. I wanted to hit my legs so that they could work, but how?... Hell, even my arms won't move.
"......" huh? " ...." somebody's talking, but I can't hear them clearly.... I don't know what the hell they're talking   about, nor do I know who is talking...Why do they sound like they came from a game?
I immediately snapped out of it and somehow found myself back at my house..."when did I get here? " I spoke in a low tone as I groaned, I have a headache. Was I crying? Oh. right. I did cry.  I cried a bunch last night, Satoru died...I guess I dreamt about it again, I don't know why I still have those dreams though. That was a month ago.
Yeah.  IT happened a month ago, yet.  No matter how hard I try, I keep getting that same dream. But I can't just sit here thinking about it, it won't help. And I have work to do, but anyone would think it was better than sulking. It could have been better. If it wasn't because of him, if he didn't die.
           40 minutes after getting ready and out of the house
As I was walking down the sidewalk, I saw a ball heading my way and quickly dodged it, soon after I was right in the middle of the street......BAM....The loud noise was followed by the color of pitch black. Damn... That was stupid, why didn't I use my brain and choose the smartest action? Why did I do something so dumb, I could've just have captured it with my hands. Could my day get any worse?
"Scanning body size" what...? "Selecting skills"...."picking best species"...."selection:êrrør....
"...selection: God".
.. God? Isn't that the voice I heard before? Is this some reincarnation thing?  If my next life is being chosen, I hope I'm not overpowered. I'm not one to start fights, but if I were to get in a fight... It being one-sided would be boring as hell.
"Everything is complete. Now teleporting..."

Done teleporting....

Green grass? Different clothes? Markings?
Hold up, don't tell me I was actually being reincarnated?
What the hell is going on?