the "testing"of the "Divine Strike"

Eating the fruit that I just got I explored the forest, I wonder what appraisal meant when they said to make my marks glow for the creation of a skill. I'm confused, yet excited. Though I still wonder if theres any other species. I wonder if its just a small bitor a variety. But even if there isnt I think I should practice at least one skill! "Totally" not because I play to many games......I walk up to a tree and raise my hand up,"Divine strike." BOOM
  I look in amazement as light destroys the tree........
    Damn!...... Thats amazing!..I wonder if I can do it if I say it in my head..I walk up to another tree and do the same thing as before.....Divine strike.. BOOM....Awesome!..."Divine Strike has leveled up to level 4."..Woah, suddenly, I  feel stronger....I looked up to see the sky getting dark, I should find somewhere to sleep. Hopefully wherever I go there wont be anything harmful..
     Or...maybe I can just fly, I cant seem To find out how to make them dissapear anyway....I thought looking at the wings that were there ever since I used "wings"...Ouch!..my wings hurt!.I claimes, moving my wings ..BOOM! Huh?..."What the hell!?" I yelled as I looked up at the shadow figure that just randomly came.....What the hell is that?!
                           "To defeat this monster you need light magic, to keep up with its movements your eyes need to be upgraded. Activating "Divine Sight". Now, do keep in mind that this monster is a shadow. Because its night you are at a disadvantage. Percent of disadvantage is..80% .... Good Luck."
                      "Good luck? At least give me a strategy !? Hello? Appraisal? Dang it! Well at least I know theres more species." CLANK....
I quickly dodged the  sharp nails that were coming at me,how the heck did I see that coming? Oh right...Thanks appraisal....I guess....
    As I used "Divine Sight" to my adavantage, I noticed that the shadow had a suprisingly simple pattern... I've seen this in a lot of comics,animes,and games. The shadow only moves in straight lines, so like if it were to turn a certain way it would turn straight that way. Whenever it does a move, it doesnt stop until one second later. I guess I now know what my advantage is but I dont know how to finish it off, and our speed and reaction time are completley different. The reason for that is most likely because I'm not used to combat, and I'm sure this monster has a lot of combat experience,otherwise it wouldnt even come near me.
         Remembering what appraisal said about needing to have light magic, I also remembered that I was a god. " Hey, shadow monster! You ready to lose?!".....It seemed like the shadow was somehow angered by my statement, I guess I shouldve known it could understand me.
         I let it run straight towards me, and at the right moment I  turned right. "Divine Strike". And just like that it ended with a BOOM and a CRASH 
              I sighed at a thought. Either way, I dont think the monster stood a chance against me.....I guess I really am a god...

Hi! Its me the writer, I just noticed I havent really explained anything! You can skip it if you want but..

I just wanted to say thank you for the support (That one person who commented and voted,♡︎) and that I didnt forget that this is a rimuru x reader story! You will meet him in the chapter after the next two!

As you know you're a god and you also got transported like rimuru!
In this story you have a tiny case of mood swings, like in the first part. You were  scared and sad but you started to get annoyed you couldnt move and got a little bit mad.

Honestly I havent seen a lot of x readers where the reader gets reincarnated or also transported to another world like the person they are you know, x'ed with. So I decided to do one of those in this story!

There might be things like extra dragons or demon lords in here, along with new monsters that arent in the anime and maybe not in the manga! This story is  my first x reader and Im not much of a writer, I'm more of a  drawing person!

I kind of thought that almost all of the ones that i read about rimuru were cringy, and  the ones that were good never posted anymore

    P.s I'm not saying that this might not be cringy but I'm trying to make it  to where its not cringy enough to where you'll leave.