[02]

the class air conditioner began to breeze as i slowly slipped into my hoodie, protecting me from the cold breeze.

"in fact, none of us are completely free from prejudice. we all have preconceived ideas about others. here, "free from" means the lacking in or unincumbered by." ms. park speaks about something i could careless.

"anyone want to interpret this?" she asked the whole class.

hee-su raise her hands as i look at her boringly, she said something while i began to observe her.

'why does she look so pale? is she sick? she look alike want to collapsed anytime' i thought.

she walks out of the classroom.

"okay, then." ms. park sighs.

"class-president?"

"the truth is, all of us have some sort of prejudice. we all have some preconceptions about other people." nam-ra spoke.

"hmm. okay, nice."

ms. park inhales as she spoke as i began to dozed off, staring into my blank note book, i've never payed any attention to my class since i was never really interested to any of the subjects, yet, i was really thankful to have good grades. i rather study all by myself pulling an all nighter right a day before the exams than listening to those ted talk what they called teaching.

suddenly the door slides open to reveal a bloody hyeon-ju. everyone gasp including me, being shock seeing the state of hyeon-ju is in.

"is that blood? ms park?" na-yeon asked scaredly to ms. park.

hyeon-ju began to whisper something that i couldn't catch what it is. i look away, not wanting to see the commotion.

i heard ms. park saying something and i looked at su-hyeok, i-sak and on-jo starting to help ms. park carry hyeon-ju to outside of the classroom, probably the infimary.

the class was filled with murmuring about the science teacher how he's a psycho or about wondering how on earth hyeon-ju ended up like that.

~🍙~

it was breaktime and apparently i-sak said that hyeon-ju was biting people and trashing around and on-jo managed to get hurt from it.

i walked out from the class.

"hey, min-jae!" su-hyeok called out to me.

"what?"

"are you going to have lunch with us?" su-hyeok asked, referring to him and the boys.

"nah, i wanna play games." i reject him.

"okay, see you at class." he walks away with the boys. while i began walking to the stairs and sit on it, my favorite place.

i pulled out my nintendo and began to play games for the rest of the breaktime.

"hey" i looked up from my nintendo and saw my brother.

"hyung."

"i thought you were at the cafeteria?" he asked.

"no, i'm to lazy to go there." i said.

"have you eaten yet?"

"didn't get to eat breakfast. so no."

"lucky you, i bought you your favorite from the school connivence store on my way here." he said.

"onigiri?" i look at him with my eyes glimmering.

"yep." handing me two onigiris as i received them and begin to ate it happily. "thank you hyung."

(note: i know the korean version of onigiri is triangle kimbap but just pretend it's onigiri ._.)

~🍙~

the two brothers sat on the stair, min-jae was playing on his precious nintendo while min-ho just watched his brother play. "what level are you?" min-ho asked.

"last, i can't seem to defeat the final boss

"last, i can't seem to defeat the final boss." min-jae frowned, focusing on his game.

"you know, it keeps repeating it's pattern, just wait to attack at the right time." min-ho deadpanned.

"i know but it's easier said than done." min-jae groaned. "i give up." whilst turning off his console and slipped it under his pocket. the two sat in silenced, quietly enjoying the peacefulness, they never get to hang out much due to their own businesses but their glad.

until it was disturbed by students screaming and growling? a faint of glass shatters. they both looked at each other before seeing what's going on through the stairs gap. they could see a glance of people running from different directions, a male student run passed them all looking bloodied.

"RUNNN!" he yelled at the two confused boys.

the boys looked what's behind the male student who told them to run, a student whom is covered by blood screeching at them.

first thing that came to the boys mind zombie.

they both started running with questions and panics in their mind. "hyung, my class is nearby. we should hide there." min-jae pants.

they ran as they finally arrived at their destination, min-jae saw some of their classmates looking terrified. "what the hell is going on guys?" he asked loudly with min-ho shutting the door quickly.

"look for yourself." wu-jin says while pointing at the window.

the brothers slowly walked towards the window and saw students running from all directions, avoiding the chaos, some were pounding on each other and ate their body parts. growls and screams were heard everywhere, min-jae focused on a certain bloodied student whom sinks their teeth onto another student and munch off a flesh.

"is that a zombie?" min-jae questioned with a terror on his face.